• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hillnc01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    FT. Wayne
    I stumbled across a new gun store in Fort Wayne called Wrigley's Firearms & Ammo as I was looking for some 22lr ammo. Awesome little store off Lima Rd. They had 22 in stock "although the price was a little high but to be expected" for 24.95 for a box of 325 limit one box per customer. I also couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick up a Ruger SR22 pistol on the way out :):. They seem to have pretty fair prices on all in stock guns and decent prices on ammo for the current market. The staff was really friendly and I was in and out within 20 minutes.

INDSIM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I've talked to Mike a few times at some gun shows, very nice guy! He has some of the best prices I've seen, if I was in the market for a pistol/rifle, I'm 99% sure I would buy from him.

The 1% hesistation only comes because I'm an hour away from the Fort!

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Wrigley's has been around for a long time, but just opened a retail store. Mike is good people and has fair prices. Now quit telling everyone where he is!

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Stopped in this store today for the first time and I was very surprised. They had a good selection of guns and probably the best selection of ammo I have seen in a while. Didn't find anything I could not live without but I will be sure to stop there again. Prices on guns seemed decent ammo seemed a little high but where isn't it high at the moment?

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    they had some steel case 223 ammo today for 8.99 a box of 20rds not bad for right now. I have been stopping in there a couple time a week since they opened. Nice little store .

chicagobc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I recently bought the Ruger SR22 online and had it shipped to Wrigley, they were awesome, had me in and out in 10 minutes, and told me that they DO price matching, as much as they can. I was impressed with their selection, their friendliness, and their pricing. Will definitely shop them regularly!!:D

Top Bottom