Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hydrographics businesses in Indiana?

I am seeking a hydrographics company located in Indiana, hopefully close to my area, to legally dip a few of my guns/gun parts. There are plenty of places in the country that do it but Id rather be able to drive to the business and see off the parts I would like to dip personally rather than mailing. I didn't make it to the last 1500 to find anyone so if anyone has any current business info Id really appreciate any leads. Also, I am not opposed to just Duracoat options either. I just don't have the time or patients to do that myself. Thanks!
    Last edited by kkoger; 03-31-2013 at 15:34. Reason: spelling

Where in Indiana.. There are quite a few.. I know Indy Trading post does it along with Duracoat.
    NRA Life member GSSF member
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer

1911 Mechanic
    Facts seldom change what someone wants to believe

Plinker
    Raymond's Alignment in Plainfield does it. They are a racing performance shop and also do it for motorsports as well.

Mike at elmores does...

If your North there's dipping shops in Pierceton anf Ft Wayne.
    "If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
    Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.
    And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind."
    Major Michael Davis O'Donnell KIA 7 Feb 1978

Plinker
    Duckville Imaging in Duckville(Ferdinand) down in southern IN dips just about anything and everything
    "A free people ought...to be armed”

East central area is what I'm after. I heard of a place called Battlecoat in Indy? Can't find much information on them so far. Ill take into consideration the tips I've got so far though. Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by lrhochgesang View Post
    Duckville Imaging in Duckville(Ferdinand) down in southern IN dips just about anything and everything
    They do great work, anything from deer skulls to guns.

yea thats about a 3 hour drive. Its crazy noone around me has anything like that. I have a friend starting up but its taking too long. Maybe I need to look into it, i did just buy a house with an empty 60x60 pole barn thats floored and finished. Hmmmmm...

Plinker
    There is a guy in Lafayette that does it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast