• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Why on earth would they hire a gun hater, freedom hater, cop from "gun free" "safe" Chicago. I'm sure he didn't come cheap, this is were they choose to spend there money?

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    And thats the good part........... they also pony up the $$$ for the spotter of the sniper that murdered a nursing Mother :(

Thats bad of course, but the Chicago cop thing really gets me. Anyone who has anything to do with and enforcing/supporting those insane Chicago gun laws is worthless. They have blood on there hands for there action/inaction. Of course Im sure the x-Chicago cop will tell us the real problem is not Chicago's ass backwards gun laws, it's Indiana's fault. It's always Indiana's fault that we have reasonable gun laws in our state. They blame us for the southside hommies getting there guns here. It's pure BS.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Oh my this will be food for thought for many. I have supported Troy as a principled business that really got hosed by "dicks" but these sorts of decisions will not bode well for their future.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Why on earth would they hire a gun hater, freedom hater, cop from "gun free" "safe" Chicago. I'm sure he didn't come cheap, this is were they choose to spend there money?
    They fired Weis (the Chicago cop). This article appears to be more about about screw up number 2.

Last edited:

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Understood, and all the scew up's are messed up. However they still hired a gun hating Chicago cop. And they hired him because he was an x-top cop. Still what is going on over there, who is making these decisions?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    is this really the first time this has been posted here? Go over to ARF.com and read the official Troy statement. They really dug their own grave on that website.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Everyone says that they won't buy Troy stuff anymore, but how many of you are gonna throw away your Troy battle sights?.... * cricket cricket *.... that's what I thought. Not saying I support Troy or anything. Far from it. I'm just saying that CTD is still in business after everyone said they'd quit buying from them...well it appears that people are still buying from them, doesn't it?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Everyone says that they won't buy Troy stuff anymore, but how many of you are gonna throw away your Troy battle sights?.... * cricket cricket *.... that's what I thought. Not saying I support Troy or anything. Far from it. I'm just saying that CTD is still in business after everyone said they'd quit buying from them...well it appears that people are still buying from them, doesn't it?

For people that already own Troy stuff the "damage is done". They've supported them, but that doesn't mean they must continue to support them. They don't have to get rid of Troy items in order to stop supporting them.

If they want to take the next step selling their used Troy accessories will serve as a double-punch. #1 They will likely replace them with a competitor's product which means Troy's competitors get more income/profits. #2 Saturating the market with used, cheap Troy products will noticeably decrease sales of new Troy products because the people still willing to buy Troy will be turning to the cheaper, used options vs new.

Of course, this is all really just a drop in the bucket I'm sure. But that isn't going to stop most people from doing it on principle. I can certainly say that my future buying habits have been altered by the questionable choices made by Troy...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    is this really the first time this has been posted here? Go over to ARF.com and read the official Troy statement. They really dug their own grave on that website.

No, there was an earlier thread back a week or two. I have no use for anything produced by Steve Troy anymore.

Best,

Joe

>Old News< This was discussed several weeks ago.

Yup here is the thread
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...007-troy-industries-has-lost-my-business.html

Top Bottom