• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The shooter disliked birthdays, Christmas and holidays. He would not allow his mother to put up a Christmas tree. The mother explained it by saying that shooter had no emotions or feelings. The mother also got rid of a cat because the shooter did not want it in the house.

When the shooter had his hair cut, he did not like to be touched and did not like the sound of clippers, so they were not used much. He would sit with his hands in his lap and always look down, giving one word answers if the cutter tried to engage him in conversation.

Those who worked on the property [...] never entered the home. They spoke with the mother outside in the yard or at the bottom of driveway. They were instructed never to ring the doorbell and to make prior arrangements before using power equipment as her son had issues with loud noises.

lanza-school-photo.jpg

Everything seems normal here..........

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    While there is little doubt the boy had some screws loose it makes one wonder if mom wasn't right there with him. What parent would let a kid take over a house like has been described on the above post ? That by it self is weird.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    While there is little doubt the boy had some screws loose it makes one wonder if mom wasn't right there with him. What parent would let a kid take over a house like has been described on the above post ? That by it self is weird.

Obviously you aren't a single mother with an abnormal child.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    There was no AR present. Now I wonder what Obama supporter did the report.

The report said an AR was found next to his body inside the school. And I have confirmation from two Connecticut State Police homicide detectives that I went to a training class with that both an AR and a shotgun were used in the incident.

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The report said an AR was found next to his body inside the school. And I have confirmation from two Connecticut State Police homicide detectives that I went to a training class with that both an AR and a shotgun were used in the incident.

The shotgun was "used"? I just read the report and they said it was unfired and in the trunk. Another thing they didn't exactly clarify is how many rounds were fired from the Glock. It said the shooter used it on himself, but they found multiple spent casings.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Wasn't there video of officers pulling a shotgun from the trunk?

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN

I thought they found the AR in the trunk of the car? I could have sworn I saw a picture of the cops pulling it out of the trunk.

Here's something else that's been bugging me since they put the report out.....it stated that he had a huge wall poster of mass killings, spread sheets of different data on mass killings, had an affinity with Columbine, and played multiple "violent" video games. What bugs me, is that the authorities stated he had all this information lying around, however, he purposely destroyed a computer hard drive. Now, I understand that this kid probably wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but why leave all that incriminating information in his bedroom, but take the extraordinary effort to destroy one hard drive? I don't believe in coincidences, so y'all will have to forgive me if I put this report in "must wear tinfoil hat to read" file.

IMO, I think there was information on there that someone didn't want anyone else to see, and was destroyed right there in the house prior to its removal.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't trust the cops on this. I don't trust the Feds on this. I don't trust the parents either. I think it was staged or their is a cover up of something. Show us the pictures. Show us the video. I don't plan on watching it but there's smart people who will and find the truth whatever it may be. Pretty sad when you can't completely trust your govt at any level.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Did you ask them how they're sleeping at night now violating the 2nd amendment?

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    The only thing I'll say is there is video of the cops pulling a shotgun from a trunk of a car.

EDIT: basically saying I don't REALLY know anything about this event

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    The shotgun was "used"? I just read the report and they said it was unfired and in the trunk. Another thing they didn't exactly clarify is how many rounds were fired from the Glock. It said the shooter used it on himself, but they found multiple spent casings.

From what they said the shotgun was used to breach the locked front door of the school and the AR was used inside.

I haven't seen that video, so I can't say.

I don't trust the cops on this. I don't trust the Feds on this. I don't trust the parents either. I think it was staged or their is a cover up of something. Show us the pictures. Show us the video. I don't plan on watching it but there's smart people who will and find the truth whatever it may be. Pretty sad when you can't completely trust your govt at any level.

A cover-up of what? What could anyone possibly hope to gain by murdering 26 people, 20 of whom were children? What could the parents of said children hope to gain by lying about their children being murdered? You've made the accusation, lets hear some proof.

Did you ask them how they're sleeping at night now violating the 2nd amendment?

How are they violating the 2nd Amendment by investigating homicides?

Top Bottom