• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mellowwetto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Stoplight City
    Funny that you started this thread. I was in Asheville this past weekend. Seen No Firearms signs & stickers posted at quite a few restaurants, breweries & shops.

To answer the question . . . . . I CCd the whole time that I was there

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Thanks for posting this. I will make sure to ask the management where I see posted signs going forward if this is their policy. As far as the people placing the stickers I hope all the cowards get caught and the management take correct actions and ban them.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    The worst part is the jerk who posts these stickers probably doesn't realize how harmful that can be to the sales of a small business.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Typical behavior of an anti-gun totalitarian. Force a business that they don't own to set a policy the business doesn't agree with. So they impose their nonsense on others.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Im pretty sure in this fine state, excluding the list of places its actually illegal to carry firearms, a no gun sign means nothing. If your asked to leave, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY, or you ARE trespassing. Otherwise, Carry on...
    see what I did there??? :rolleyes:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just came back from the Cheeseburger in Paradise in Terre Haute. They have no stickers whatsoever on any window or door, but once you're inside, bellying up to the maitre'd's dias and look behind the potted (artificial?) palm tree next to it, there's an A3 sized poster with a giant 1911 with a red circle-slash. Under it is the lettering stating something to the effect that all firearms are banned from the premises.

This troubles me only in that we had a local INGO meet, greet, an' eat in that very restaurant earlier this year.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Remember everyone, only CCers EVER say ANYTHING bad about the other, NOT ONCE has a OCer said ANYTHING bad about the other....
    When you CC, you are just a tiny step away from being a gun grabber!

Or OC and use common sense and you will be just fine. If asked, just leave.

Pretty sneaky on the part of the anti-freedom folks. Which is about par for them.

Top Bottom