Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Certified Glock Nut

S&W NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2014!

Just got this Email from S&W. These new-for-2014 products are in addition to the new Performance Center revolvers previously announced.

New M&P Products

M&P® BODYGUARD 380 – A new sub-compact .380 ACP pistol enhanced with M&P style features.

Combining popular M&P characteristics with existing BODYGUARD features, the new M&P BG380 offers consumers a uniquely engineered, lightweight self-defense pistol. Compact, sleek and ergonomic, the M&P BG380 pistol benefits from new fish scale serrations on the rear of the slide for ease of use and like other M&P pistols, ships complete with two magazines. Chambered for .380 ACP, the lightweight sub-compact pistol features a high-strength polymer frame with a black, Maximum Corrosion Resistant (MCR) coated stainless steel slide and barrel. The new M&P BG380 is standard with a 2 ¾ inch barrel, which contributes to an overall length of 5 ¼ inches and an unloaded weight of only 11.85 ounces. Additional standard features include a rapid second-strike capability, thumb safety, take-down lever and stainless steel drift adjustable sights.

M&P15-22 (Multi-color) – Highly sought M&P15-22 rifle now available in four new popular camouflage finishes.

Expanding on the most popular rimfire rifle in its class, the M&P15-22 by Smith & Wesson has been updated with new patterns available for 2014. Now offered with a Tan/Black, Pink Platinum, Purple Platinum or Harvest Moon Orange camouflage finish, the popular M&P15-22 semi-automatic rifle is available in both standard and state compliant models. With operating controls similar to the M&P15, the M&P15-22 rimfire rifle retains standard features such as a fully functioning charging handle, two-position receiver mount safety and lightweight polymer frame, making it a perfect rifle for recreation, small game or training purposes.

M&P10 – Multi-purpose M&P10 rifle now available with 20 round magazine capacity.

Extending the company’s lineup of multi-purpose modern sporting rifles chambered in .308 Win., Smith & Wesson has released a new M&P10 variant complete with a 20-round Magpul® magazine. A true hallmark of this modular firearm system, the M&P10 is standard with ambidextrous dual magazine releases, bolt catches and reversible safety selectors (long/short). Designed to be fully ambidextrous in nature, the M&P10 is well positioned to accomplish long-range applications, big game hunting or competition. As one of the lightest rifles in its class, the M&P10 tips the scales at only 7.71 pounds and is fitted with leading edge features including 5R rifling, an adjustable 6-position CAR stock, patented Smith & Wesson enhanced flash hider and an 18 inch barrel.

M&P15 300 Whisper – Popular M&P15 modern sporting rifle updated with new finish for .300 Whisper/.300 AAC Blackout caliber.

Another new addition to the high performance line of M&P15 rifles is the availability of an all black modern sporting rifle chambered in the popular .300 Whisper/.300 AAC Blackout. Manufactured with all of the same features as the previously released version that was only available in a Realtree® APG finish, the new all black variant is designed to operate with or without a sound suppressor and is equipped with a 5/8-24 threaded barrel along with an A2 style flash hider. Other standard features include a 5R rifled barrel, crisp single action trigger and 16 inch barrel with a 1 in 7.5 inch twist rate.

New Smith & Wesson Models

Model 69 Combat Magnum – Smith & Wesson’s first L-Frame revolver in historic .44 Magnum®.

For 2014, Smith & Wesson has unveiled its first ever L-Frame revolver chambered in the powerful .44 Magnum® with the introduction of the Model 69 Combat Magnum. A five-shot revolver with a stainless steel frame and cylinder, the new revolver is capable of handling the lightest .44 Special loads to the heaviest .44 Magnum loads. The L-Frame revolver has a 4.25 inch barrel and an overall weight of 37.2 ounces. The Model 69 has adjustable rear sights, a red ramp front sight, glass bead finish, two-piece barrel, ball-detent lock up and full top strap and barrel serrations.

Model 66 Combat Magnum – Highly collectible Combat Magnum revolver returns to Smith & Wesson lineup.

New for Smith & Wesson in 2014 is the re-introduction of the K-Frame Model Combat Magnum. Chambered in .357 Magnum and originally produced from 1970 to 2005 the Model 66 was a mainstay in many law enforcement officers’ holsters. The new Model 66 features a stainless steel frame and cylinder, and a glass bead finish. The Model 66 has a 4.25 inch barrel, and an overall length of 9.6 inches. The revolver has an unloaded weight of 36.6 ounces and comes equipped with a red ramp front sight and an adjustable white outline rear sight. The Model 66 also features synthetic grips, ball-detent lock up, full top strap barrel serrations and a two-piece barrel.

Smith & Wesson Governor® (Matte Silver Finish) – Multi-caliber revolver now offered in popular matte silver finish.

Refinished by popular demand is a new version of the Smith & Wesson multi-caliber revolver complete with a matte silver finish – the S&W Governor. Chambered for .410 2 ½ inch shotshell, .45 ACP or .45 Colt, the new Governor features a patented, heat-treated scandium alloy frame with stainless steel cylinder. The six-shot revolver also features a snag-free front sight, a shock-absorbing grip, plus 2-shot and 6-shot moon clips for the .45ACP. The single/double action revolver has a 2.75 inch barrel and an unloaded weight of 29.6 ounces.

For more information on these and other models from the M&P and Smith & Wesson line, please visit Smith & Wesson.

A new model 66 would be fun. Otherwise not much to get me excited.
    For Every Action There is an Equal and Opposite Government Program

Plinker
    Its about time they offered the .380 body guard without the laser. Its pretty useless

Grandmaster
    I agree the BG380 laser is like **** on a boar, but at the prices they can be had for these days I'm not certain what S&W thinks they're going to get out of a "sans laser" version.
    Don't be an asshat.

Pretty much always looking to buy a Colt Combat or Lt.Weight Commander in 38 Super or 9mm

Plinker
    That model 69 will be mine before the years end.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmatt View Post
    That model 69 will be mine before the years end.
    Not if I beat you to it, but you can shoot mine...maybe.
    Last edited by Indy574; 01-05-2014 at 18:14.

Sharpshooter whitetailbowhunter's Avatar
    Nothing crazy exciting. Nothing to get me to pull money out of the bank anyways.

the model 69 has me interested also
    It's all true!!! The Boogieman IS real, and you found him!!!

Marksman
    Look like some safe bets on the BG and the new paint on the MP15-22 and the revolvers aught to be a hit. I'd like to see a shorter Model 66 and REALLY hoped for a .45 version of the Shield to compete with the XDs
    I have one of THESE for sale! That tells you everything you need to know about it!

Might have to check out that body guard for the lady friend..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast