• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OK so if Ruger falls off the CA approved handgun list and say every other maker of handguns also does the same leading to zero handguns on the CA approved handgun list does that not give a resident of CA a legal case that the state of CA has infringed on their 2A rights since there is a complete ban on handguns as there are none on the ca list?
    :dunno:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    OK so if Ruger falls off the CA approved handgun list and say every other maker of handguns also does the same leading to zero handguns on the CA approved handgun list does that not give a resident of CA a legal case that the state of CA has infringed on their 2A rights since there is a complete ban on handguns as there are none on the ca list?
    :dunno:

Would have to be tested in court. With the courts system they have out there, I think it would be as big a fight as the one in Chicago.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Don't forget NY in that mix. The thing is, when you get outside of the densely populated mega-cities, the rural folks in all these states are generally great people. My wife has family in IL that can hardly stomach how Chicago screws it up for the rest of their state. This is what has lead some of the northern parts of CA to petition to have their own state(s). I've even heard some good arguments that Chicago should be its own "city-state", though I doubt it would ever happen... without tax revenue from the rest of IL, I don't think Chicago could survive.

It's easy to say "pack up and move", but if someone doesn't stand up, at some point you run out of places to go.

Top Bottom