• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm curious to see what they will invent this time.
    Maybe a shotgun that works with some kind of pump system or a gun small enough to be held with one hand.:dunno:

Sons-Of-Guns-Meme.jpg

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I am still working my way through the seasons on Netflix. Since vince left though it hasn't been the same. Think the daughters hubby is a dip****...but he is improving.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Great a TV show with arrogant A**holes that are stuck on themselves and produce lack luster products that any other company can turn out without a TV show and a bunch of useless Drama. The whole time comparing a pleasant looking young lady to Cheryl Tiegs in her Heyday

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wonder how much work she has had on that mug since the show stopped airing last time. Her teeth got straighter and her face was shaped differently as the series ran.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What am I missing? The fact she looks more pained over a 9 mm than a Desert Eagle?

In that episode she was about to shoot a DE that "kicks like a mule".She grabs the DE, and it turns into a Beretta with the magic of editing when she fires it, then it goes back to a DE and some acting and she's like "wow that's powerful". :):

f636d7d40746462a381246992d34e7fd6da5ae0310f2a28966700917f3f4a078.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    In that episode she was about to shoot a DE that "kicks like a mule".She grabs the DE, and it turns into a Beretta with the magic of editing when she fires it, then it goes back to a DE and some acting and she's like "wow that's powerful". :):

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that one, she could have actually shot both and some idiot editors that don't know the difference put the scene together.

Number9xd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Ky
    Wonder how much work she has had on that mug since the show stopped airing last time. Her teeth got straighter and her face was shaped differently as the series ran.

Yea.....there was a thread over on (another site) that was talking about her and had some pics in it and she joined and started replying and defending her self and the show. It was a train wreck.

I kinda/sorta liked the show, I mean it WAS a show with guns in it, so that was a plus, but all the drama and over the top crap I could've done without.

I really do miss American Guns...........something about that show drove me nuts :banana:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that one, she could have actually shot both and some idiot editors that don't know the difference put the scene together.

She's actually saying "Damn it's a monster" while still holding the Beretta.

[video=youtube;cBCZuj5Eja0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBCZuj5Eja0[/video]

She even talked about it on Facebook while being very classy about it :rolleyes:

Sons-Of-Guns-Deagle-Beretta-Facebook-Argument.png

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Yea.....there was a thread over on (another site) that was talking about her and had some pics in it and she joined and started replying and defending her self and the show. It was a train wreck.

I kinda/sorta liked the show, I mean it WAS a show with guns in it, so that was a plus, but all the drama and over the top crap I could've done without.

I really do miss American Guns...........something about that show drove me nuts :banana:

The silicone?

Top Bottom