• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I just saw that tactical response put out a video that Russian ammo is almost out and there is none on the way.

Load up while you can then gouge our members by selling it here in the classified like 22lr.

Can an someone post the video don't know how.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Great, another round of fear buying.

Guess my AKs and SKS will have to get neglected while they weather the storm

Not sure where the purple should go

Probably everywhere

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    A half dozen threads on this already. There is no shortage yet. A quick look at SGammo shows hundred of thousands of rounds of 7.62x39 in stock. In fact, they've just gotten nearly 100,000 rounds of Golden Tiger (Russian manufactured) listed on their website as of a day or two ago. There aren't any export or import restrictions on the Russians yet and the Ukrainians are still producing and shipping out ammo as they were before.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It doesn't take much to get most people going. I suspect there was a lot of ammo purchased tonight by people who have no intentions to train, but hoard for future sales. Either way, if Yeager isn't crying wolf and there happens to be a shortage, I hope there are not hundreds of threads about people gouging, but who am I kidding?

From Yeager's FB page: "ONE vendor sold over 3,000,000 rounds TODAY...and folks keep calling me a liar. I profit from this in NO WAY."

[video=youtube_share;y-gamJ56Lb4]http://youtu.be/y-gamJ56Lb4[/video]

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was in the "evil" Gander Mountain across from my office tonight- piles and piles of 7.62x39.

People in your area wouldn't dare buy a "Commie" rifle like the AK. That ammo has probably been on the shelf for years. :):

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Everyone can take a deep breath of this one. I personally believe there will not be a shortage. Are you aware at how many countries make the stuff? Sure, the russian ammo may disappear for a while, but countries like Ukraine and Romania are also heavy exporters of the stuff. Also, the US has yet to place any sort of sanctions or trade embargoes on Russia. 7.62x39 is still being imported at it's usual rate

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Everyone can take a deep breath of this one. I personally believe there will not be a shortage. Are you aware at how many countries make the stuff? Sure, the russian ammo may disappear for a while, but countries like Ukraine and Romania are also heavy exporters of the stuff. Also, the US has yet to place any sort of sanctions or trade embargoes on Russia. 7.62x39 is still being imported at it's usual rate

True. I'm thinking any trade sanctions will minor at best. The EU needs the Russian's natural gas and US needs their space capsules to get to and from the ISS. Putin's holding the best cards in this hand.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I just need to trade in my M&P9c for a handgun that shoots shotgun shells. Shotgun shells were the only rounds that every shop had in stock for the last 12 months.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Some of the more rusticated folks I know that know I am into shooting have began asking me if they should stock up. The conversation always ends with them saying, "Well, I'm gonna buy some cases of ammo anyway, just in case!" Either they aren't prepared anyway or this is yet another run on former Combloc ammo... Then again, these are the folks that keep asking me about contrail chemicals, FEMA camps and other things they hear about on their CB radios in their diesel F250s or on InfoWars (most of those conversations end with that I'm the idiot for not preparing for "the revolution", lol)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    If panic buying starts, you can bet some dealers will raise prices, even if there's no shortage of stocks or imports. And many of the booboisie will pay the higher prices.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    That Link to ammoman is for sold out ammo. Looks like 73,000 rounds sold over night.

a yes no need to stock up. You just keep thinking that when the 1000 round $219.00 case is selling on here for $450.00.

Top Bottom