• ...and so much more!
  • CKFields

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Marion
    Fellow 2nd Amendment enforcers,

I recently purchased the Beretta a400 Unico Xtreme 12ga. shotgun.

I was wondering if any of you have had any issues cycling 2-3 rounds when it was new out of the box?

I've read multiple forums on the carrier system being the issue, however, I have read other forums that say it needs a "break in" period.

I am aware of most "break in periods" with new guns, however, my question is, what rounds, how long, and how many rounds did it take for your shotgun to cycle consistently?

I was shooting the Benelli Super BE 2 prior to this purchase and had 0 issues out of the box.

Any other advice would be appreciated!

God bless,

Chuck

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Fellow 2nd Amendment enforcers,

I recently purchased the Beretta a400 Unico Xtreme 12ga. shotgun.

I was wondering if any of you have had any issues cycling 2-3 rounds when it was new out of the box?

I've read multiple forums on the carrier system being the issue, however, I have read other forums that say it needs a "break in" period.

I am aware of most "break in periods" with new guns, however, my question is, what rounds, how long, and how many rounds did it take for your shotgun to cycle consistently?

I was shooting the Benelli Super BE 2 prior to this purchase and had 0 issues out of the box.

Any other advice would be appreciated!

God bless,

Chuck

I don't have the A400 but, when I was researching they were known to need a break in period. Are you shooting 2 3/4? If so, try a larger shell to see if that helps. Good luck, sorry I'm not much help.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i just traded off a beretta a400, not because it was a bad gun, but because i won it, and im not a duck hunter, i did do some reading on it after i won it, and beretta said to shoot 25-50 2.75 in shells to break it in, so i'd try the break in, then if you still have an issue, i'd contact beretta

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    kid has an a400 parallel target bought new, 0 issues ever cycling except for 7/8 light loads, so I bumped the reloads to 1oz and never looked back. lots of semis don't like 7/8 loads though. never did any sort of break in, he just went to the range and started busting clays.
    I'd clean it, run a box of 1 1/8 oz targets through it and go from there. by all means call beretta if you have an issue.

Top Bottom