Why the Four Rules Are So Important (Graphic)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    He had his shotgun loaded with birdshot as well as 00 buck. LOL

And I'm sorry, but nobody has the right to shoot someone else for stealing your stuff, despite what the law may say.
    That's morally wrong, and idiotic.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    He had his shotgun loaded with birdshot as well as 00 buck. LOL

And I'm sorry, but nobody has the right to shoot someone else for stealing your stuff, despite what the law may say.
    That's morally wrong, and idiotic.

Used to hang horse thieves in this country and I think we still should. How much does something have to be worth before I can protect it?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    So did the guy come back for the rest of the junk? Lots of bad in that story, just one more reason to be extra careful when you add guns to any situation. It is a good thing that he didnt shoot the guy stealing junk accidentally, then shoot himself in the foot. Would have been an even bigger mess for him.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    That dude must write romance novels on the side. I have got a headache, and it is not from the picture.

This^^^^^^

It's like reading how Gecko45 got Garand thumb while thwarting a dumpster dive by a virginal maiden who "made a man" out of 37 adolescent heirs to the Arctic Circle's Pirate Lord's piece of eight while singing "Does Your Bubblegum Lose It's Flavor" and sipping on a RC Coca-Cola.

While the 4 rules are important, and there is probably a real message buried in that steaming mess (else Kirk wouldn't have posted it), it's hard to take seriously anyone who makes Matt Tully look like a Pulitzer of the Century winning journalist.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Used to hang horse thieves in this country and I think we still should. How much does something have to be worth before I can protect it?

QFT. ^^^^^^^^

The possessions you have you had to work for.................... if you are not a piece of **** criminal.
    Your work is your time taken away from your LIFE that you traded for money to buy the possessions.
    They are stealing your LIFE.

Top Bottom