• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Just completed the two day law enforcment Armorers course for the Sig Sauer Classic pistols course. Very impressed at the proffesionalness of the course and the instructor was fantastic...

Tore down my 226 and actually cleaned some of the stuff that hadnt been touched since new and it feels like a new gun after cleaning that gunk out.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Did they say proffesionalness? :):

But in all seriousness... I am curious as to where some of the places you got this gunk at? As in were there any places that surprised you, or anyplace that should have special attention paid to it, or that surprised you? Give us the scoop! I would love a like new clean gun, even if that means breaking it all of the way down and finding said places!

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    The course is excellent. I have been twice so far. I still tear my own gun down once a yer for a full cleaning.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    USMC-Johnson,

Does the SIG class work like the Glock classes where they provide the firearms for training or did you have to use your own? I'm considering taking the civilian version of the class later this summer.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Did they say proffesionalness? :):

But in all seriousness... I am curious as to where some of the places you got this gunk at? As in were there any places that surprised you, or anyplace that should have special attention paid to it, or that surprised you? Give us the scoop! I would love a like new clean gun, even if that means breaking it all of the way down and finding said places!

Everywhere under the trigger bar and on the sear and hammer. It was particularly bad on the back side of the trigger bar near the sear though. All gunked up with tw-25

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    USMC-Johnson,

Does the SIG class work like the Glock classes where they provide the firearms for training or did you have to use your own? I'm considering taking the civilian version of the class later this summer.

I took the two day LE course but yes they provide the firearms as well as tools needed to complete the course.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    The last 2 classes I've been to they do. And every time someone takes extra parts till the end.

Co Th G

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Just completed the two day law enforcment Armorers course for the Sig Sauer Classic pistols course. Very impressed at the proffesionalness of the course and the instructor was fantastic...

Tore down my 226 and actually cleaned some of the stuff that hadnt been touched since new and it feels like a new gun after cleaning that gunk out.

Enlisted Marine..... Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential

Top Bottom