• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    They are exploiting children for their own agenda.

Anti-Gun Kids Want Out of the Crossfire
    Bay Area photographer Dana Spaeth-Williams has grown weary of the gun culture inherent in the United States. In an effort to promote gun control laws Dana produced this video. Several children and teenagers present some terrifying facts: According to the video, children in the US, 52 of whom are shot each day, are 17 times more likely killed by a gun than children in the next 25 developed countries combined.The young faces in this video ask their elders “why don’t you protect us?” Credit: YouTube/Dana Spaeth Photography

Video located HERE

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How's all the protection in California working out for them?

Do they really want to discuss the "kids" killed by gunfire and where it is being done? I don't think anyone wants to lift up that rug.

Just last night in Chicago, 9 year old shot and killed as free market pharmaceutical salesmen thought 9 year old boy was shouting warning to market rivals:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...aying-of-boy-9-police-say-20140919-story.html

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    How's all the protection in California working out for them?

Do they really want to discuss the "kids" killed by gunfire and where it is being done? I don't think anyone wants to lift up that rug.

Just last night in Chicago, 9 year old shot and killed as free market pharmaceutical salesmen thought 9 year old boy was shouting warning to market rivals:

Police: Gang members thought boy, 9, was warning rivals and killed him - Chicago Tribune

But Kirk you must not have read the full article. The only reason the kid was shot and killed was because the evil gun came from Indiana. Don't you realize that they just hand them out for free at the Lake Co. border?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ad in the next 25 countries, how many are stabbed or beaten?

Maybe they should go to an anti-gun paradise? North Korea, Mexico, etc

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They should teach those kids real problem solving techniques. By the time a gun is brought into play (likely in many of those "kids" getting shot), many other illegal, immoral, unproductive, etc. behaviors probably occurred. Solve those issues and guns will be deemed required less often, I'm thinking.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    3 to 5 times more likely to commit suicide by having a gun in the home... I would love to know how having a gun in ones home will make someone decide commit suicide. Sane people just don't go crazy because they have firearms in their house and if someone is depressed and your only solution is to take away their firearm I hope no one ever ask them for help if they are depressed. As we have learned many of these so called kids killed by guns are people in their upper teens who are in fact up to no good robbing people or even out killing other gang members.... You have to love how these anti gun groups like to mislead people with the stats and don't break them down to show people the whole story to see.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    That photographer should go into the gang neighborhoods and worry about where they are getting there guns. Then she would see where the real gun problem is in this country. Makes sense to me but not to them.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    According to the video, children in the US, 52 of whom are shot each day, are 17 times more likely killed by a gun than children in the next 25 developed countries combined.

60% of the time, it works every time?

American bullets are more deadly?

American kids are better shots?

You'd think that being killed by a gun is the result of being shot. That sentence strains my understanding.

Why is everything in italics?

Top Bottom