• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Less then a dozen weapons, besides some being NFA items no worse then a lot of breakins.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Was there a gunshow this weekend? Reason why this stuff was still in a truck?

They were heading to the Reloading Swap-meet at Parabellum Saturday morning I'd assume. Profire puts on the meet and rents machine gun time at the indoor range.

Andrew posted about it on Facebook yesterday. It sounds like the entire trailer was stolen. Based on the security measures in place, it is suspected the entire trailer was removed on a flatbed.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Where does a truck come into this?

If you read the article it say's "Broke in to truck" and "Stole fire arms". I'd say that's where that came in from?? :dunno:

Just curious if there was show. Maybe the truck/trailer was loaded with show stuff. Won't know till there is more info. Hopefully perps will get caught before and damage is done with the weapons.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Just curious if there was show. Maybe the truck/trailer was loaded with show stuff.

They were heading to the Reloading Swap-meet at Parabellum Saturday morning I'd assume. Profire puts on the meet and rents machine gun time at the indoor range.

Andrew posted about it on Facebook yesterday. It sounds like the entire trailer was stolen. Based on the security measures in place, it is suspected the entire trailer was removed on a flatbed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Damn. Just heard this first thing this morning on WTHR. They said "Pro Firearms", but I figured it was Profire. Hope everything is recovered!

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Yep, just saw the story again on WTHR. This really sucks for Andrew and the entire community. Let's hope they catch them quickly and do more than smack their hand.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Um...guys. It's Profire Arms and Supply Store. He's a member here.

This report said it was Sunday morning?

Profire Arms & Supply - Trailer stolen!

Quoting, to help people who skip to the bottom of threads.

SicSTi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This kind of **** seems premeditated to me, it's like someone knew a trailer of guns was going to be someplace at some time. Very random to have your trailer stolen on a flat bed so perfectly.

Top Bottom