• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2014
    Jasper
    I am planning a bachelorette party in February for my best friend and we would like to do shooting at a range with the party. Everyone lives in the southern Indiana area (Evansville, Jasper, ect..) and would like something remotely close but we can travel a small amount. I see the list of shooting ranges, but I have never been to one. Is there one that would be appropriate for this event? My best friend enjoys hunting so I think this would be a cool idea. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you all!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I am planning a bachelorette party in February for my best friend and we would like to do shooting at a range with the party. Everyone lives in the southern Indiana area (Evansville, Jasper, ect..) and would like something remotely close but we can travel a small amount. I see the list of shooting ranges, but I have never been to one. Is there one that would be appropriate for this event? My best friend enjoys hunting so I think this would be a cool idea. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you all!

I am not familiar with ranges in that area, but I am familiar with indoor ranges in general. Indoor shootings ranges aren't generally very accommodating for social gatherings. You'll probably be better off going shooting, and then moving to a more benign location for the rest of the event.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I can't help you with a range...but I believe what 88 said is what you plan. Go to the range...go shooting...then move to another location for food/beer/dancing/whatever?

Ranges will want a good discipline on your group and not rowdy...also, you'll want to be sure everyone knows the safety rules before you get there.

I'm sure someone from that area will be along to comment on the available ranges. I know there are several around Evansville(not sure of indoor, though).

Welcome to the forum!

Tynimiller

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Osceola
    Wish you were up north more, because Shoot To Thrill has hosted quite a few Bachelor and Bachelorette parties in past I know....but too far north for ya. Good luck with search and the wedding!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    unless you are a member of any of the ranges(redbrush,daniel boon, wsc) you are going to be out of luck, plus in febuary it'll be cold, but you might try right to bear arms, the should have their indoor range open then(well might, they've been saying since october it'll be open in two weeks), they are going to have a classroom upstairs and a below ground range

good luck

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm not sure if it's open or not. It's on my to do list sometime.

FWIW, reviews are all over a year old, and both Yelp and YellowPages report it as closed. I'm no longer living/working there, so can't independently verify.

Shoot Extreme - CLOSED - West Chester, OH | Yelp

Shoot Extreme - CLOSED West Chester, OH, 45069 - YP.com

Shoot Extreme - West Chester - Reviews of Shoot Extreme - TripAdvisor

Maybe give them a call and find out?

7773 Cincinnati Dayton Rd,
    West Chester, OH 45069
    (513) 847-1932

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    There are no indoor ranges in the Evansville area that I know of which are currently open. As someone mentioned, Right To Bear Arms in Haubstadt will most likely have their indoor range open by February. I was just there today and the building is complete but the inside work is still in progress. There will be 10 shooting lanes when it is finished. I do not know if they will have firearms for rent. It may be a bring your own firearm type of range. They were working on the front counters / display cases today.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    There are no indoor ranges in the Evansville area that I know of which are currently open. As someone mentioned, Right To Bear Arms in Haubstadt will most likely have their indoor range open by February. I was just there today and the building is complete but the inside work is still in progress. There will be 10 shooting lanes when it is finished. I do not know if they will have firearms for rent. It may be a bring your own firearm type of range. They were working on the front counters / display cases today.

This. A second indoor range is under construction on the east side between Green River and Burkhardt Roads but it will not be open until the spring.

Top Bottom