• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    What a bunch of dicks. The gun malfunctioned...... seriously, the guy has been in the military for 16 years.... shows you that gun control laws only throw law abiding citizens in jail. :xmad:

:do2:ATF

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What a bunch of dicks. The gun malfunctioned...... seriously, the guy has been in the military for 16 years.... shows you that gun control laws only throw law abiding citizens in jail. :xmad:

:do2:ATF
    Just check out where he lives. That tells the whole story. Look at their CCW laws.
    Handgunlaw.us

What does that tell you?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I grew up in Wisconsin. Now live here in Indiana.
    I really can't complain. This state is a lot better across the board.

Wisconsin has two bad cities, that ruin the entire state.

Milwaukee and Madison are Liberal havens. The rest of the state is pretty solidly conservative.

younggun21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    I want to know how the hell the ATF found out some random ass guy got off two rounds with one trigger pull in podunkville Wisconsin??? Who's the a-hole who made that phone call?

-K

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    the board.

Wisconsin has two bad cities, that ruin the entire state.

Milwaukee and Madison are Liberal havens. The rest of the state is pretty solidly conservative.

That's Not Uncommon. Chicago ruins it for all of Illinois, St. Louis for Missouri, NYC for all of New York State etc. The liberal anti gun scum are infested in the big cities and unfortunately they hold most of the political juice :xmad:

Cactus Jack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Huntington
    I want to know how the hell the ATF found out some random ass guy got off two rounds with one trigger pull in podunkville Wisconsin??? Who's the a-hole who made that phone call?

-K

I read about this on another forum, There is a RO at the range and he was the guy that open his a--hole and got this started.

hippykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Johnson Co.
    Kinda makes me a little nervous about taking my ar to the range. Anyone think that there may be a little more to this then cnn was reporting. Maybe the guy knew it was malfunctioning and did nothing to fix it because he thought it was cool that it would burst fire sometimes. Any one know what happened to the guy who actually posed the gun?

Though if this is the whole story I have to ask, who do I need to wright?

Top Bottom