Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult
    Building is air-conditioned

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I will be there. It usually sux bad but I want to go to a show and walk around for a bit anyway. Also it isn't as expensive as the 1500 and it is so close to the house I could walk... I will have a Christ is my Savior, Not my Religion on if you want to say hello...

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I am kicking it around, doubt I show up. If I do it'll probably be closer to noon rather than 9...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I thing I will be there today by noonish myself. Hard to say how long I will stay. It is supposed to rain like the dickens though so maybe most will stay home. I dislike large crowds these days...

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Went this morning and looked around for about 2 hrs. Didn't see any firearms that interested me highly. Seen a few knives that were nice. I did get to witness a person try to bring a loaded gun into the show. A little bit of a heated exchange between the guys working the door and the guy with the loaded gun. Was glad I didn't have my kids with me. The language from both sides of the altercation were pathetic attempts of feeble minds trying to express themselves.

dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Went to the Terre Haute gun show . Too many knives not enough guns, but I did pick up a big ammo can

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Went this morning and looked around for about 2 hrs. Didn't see any firearms that interested me highly. Seen a few knives that were nice. I did get to witness a person try to bring a loaded gun into the show. A little bit of a heated exchange between the guys working the door and the guy with the loaded gun. Was glad I didn't have my kids with me. The language from both sides of the altercation were pathetic attempts of feeble minds trying to express themselves.

I got to see that too. Unfortunately, that was the most interesting thing I saw there.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I went, saw fellow INGO Member Dleak and managed to be thrown out, in perpetuity, of the crappiest gun show in the country. See, I was about to put my firearm into my car when, it was muddy and rainy and I walk with a cane, I slipped and managed to close my car door with my key in the ignition while the car was still running. So I called AAA to get someone inbound to let me back in to my car and decided to walk the show as it wold be a while.

Got to the door, "Any LOADED firearms on you?" This one ssays I, reply, "NEVER COME TO A GNSHOW WITH A LOADED FIREARM AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS SHOW AT ALL!" I told him what had happened and he told me again to get the "F" out, so I bid him a "F**k You and left. I would gladly have unloaded it for him, as I have done countless times before, but apparently it is something not done to these shows. They aren't much to worry about anyway, nor have they been since I moved here. All this does is make it easier for me t decide to go and waste $5 or to stay home and do something else. I feel free knowing the decision has been made for me now. :)

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    My daughter and I were headed to the truck in the somewhat heavy rain when we saw you in front of the office part of the building under of the awning. If I knew it was you there, I would have offered my truck for you to get out of the rain.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I went, saw fellow INGO Member Dleak and managed to be thrown out, in perpetuity, of the crappiest gun show in the country. See, I was about to put my firearm into my car when, it was muddy and rainy and I walk with a cane, I slipped and managed to close my car door with my key in the ignition while the car was still running. So I called AAA to get someone inbound to let me back in to my car and decided to walk the show as it wold be a while.

Got to the door, "Any LOADED firearms on you?" This one ssays I, reply, "NEVER COME TO A GNSHOW WITH A LOADED FIREARM AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS SHOW AT ALL!" I told him what had happened and he told me again to get the "F" out, so I bid him a "F**k You and left. I would gladly have unloaded it for him, as I have done countless times before, but apparently it is something not done to these shows. They aren't much to worry about anyway, nor have they been since I moved here. All this does is make it easier for me t decide to go and waste $5 or to stay home and do something else. I feel free knowing the decision has been made for me now. :)

First off let me say I am not the promoter or employed by the promoter, I just post the shows for the upcoming weekend.
    Warthog, I do not mean to question your honesty but I know the young man who was working the door Saturday and he is one of the nicest, easy going people I've ever met. I've known him for almost 15 years and is it possible that the truth is somewhere in between or maybe a misunderstanding?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    We all have bad days. It's OK. It all works out and we, I he is fine, no hard feelings nor will it mean alot to me.
    I said it once and that is enough. :)

plinker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2015
    SE
    I will agree, It wasn't the best show.....but I did find a good deal and came home with a new toy. So I can't complain.;)

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Glad to hear you found a good deal plinker... I chose not to go, I usually don't as every time I have over the past few years it's been a waste of time. So it takes something else like being next to it anyways to get me there. Last time I left the show and then bought a gun at Carsons for much better price. So I'll usually go to local shops before dealing with the guys at the tables.

plinker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2015
    SE
    Glad to hear you found a good deal plinker... I chose not to go, I usually don't as every time I have over the past few years it's been a waste of time. So it takes something else like being next to it anyways to get me there. Last time I left the show and then bought a gun at Carsons for much better price. So I'll usually go to local shops before dealing with the guys at the tables.

As long as you end the day with a new toy....GOOD DAY!

Top Bottom