• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    LINK

I don't know what the average is for shootings-per-day, but five seems like a large number for the span of an evening+morning.

"It's not surprising. You know, our concern and the struggle that we're facing is that there are too many youth and young adults that have guns on the street," said Rev. Charles Harrison with the Ten Point Coalition. "A lot of them are involved in criminal activity and there just doesn't seem to be any regard for the sanctity of human life."

(sorry if this is posted in the wrong section)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I don't think his statement about guns is relative. His second sentence hits the nail square on the head most specifically the second part; "there just doesn't seem to be any regard for the sanctity of human life".

Pat MacAfee was on the Bob and Tom show one morning when Miss Pat was a guest. She was talking about her 18 year old niece who at the time had 5 or 6 kids already. MacAfee made the statement "that's not a vagina, that's a clown car!" Looking beyond the humor of that statement, when you're spitting kids out like a revolving door with no regard for raising them your regard for the sanctity of human life can best be described as non-existent.

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    I agree. It seems people are not putting much value in the lives of others or themselves. The same goes for other people's property. How do you teach respect to someone that only cares about themselves?

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Sounds like the gangs were out in force last night trying to thin out the rival street gang heard. Them Bastards!

Last edited:

embmtxatl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2015
    Hendricks County
    My kids use please and thank you. They call people sir and ma'am. They respect peoples property and take responsibility for their actions if they are wrong. They know if they are wrong or deserve it they will get punished and that doesn't include a time out. To many parents either don't parent or just want to be their kids friend.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I wonder if the uptick in shootings has anything to do with the fact that police locked up all those members of the block burners gang.

Is this a case of rival dealers fighting for the right to fill the void left behind?

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I don't think his statement about guns is relative. His second sentence hits the nail square on the head most specifically the second part; "there just doesn't seem to be any regard for the sanctity of human life".

Pat MacAfee was on the Bob and Tom show one morning when Miss Pat was a guest. She was talking about her 18 year old niece who at the time had 5 or 6 kids already. MacAfee made the statement "that's not a vagina, that's a clown car!" Looking beyond the humor of that statement, when you're spitting kids out like a revolving door with no regard for raising them your regard for the sanctity of human life can best be described as non-existent.

I heard that broadcast too and it hits the nail on the head for sure. Unfortunately this kind of behavior often has few repercussions. I don't what that those could be at this point in my life but I do know from having worked in a major felony court that these idiot mothers show at the sentencing hearings more times than not and start carrying on with the "MY BABEH!"'s and its like maybe, just maybe you should have taken heed of Miss Pat's advice and in fact not treated your vagina like a clown car.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Top Bottom