• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I'm not able to get in there until late next week. Anybody been in to see how good their handgun specials are?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was in on Sunday and was a bit disappointed. I looked at a few guns but the price on the tags looked normal. I don't know if you had to talk to a salesman to find out the sale price, but I didn't have a lot of time and decided not to find out. Would have been nice if they'd marked the sale prices so it would be easy to browse and see where the deals were. If the prices I saw were sale prices, then never mind...

mondomojo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2015
    India-no-place
    I was in there Friday and was totally disappointed too. Very few guns on sale, mostly accessories and a very few long guns and hand guns. Hardly worth noting. I don't think you needed to talk to anyone to get the "deals". If I wasn't there to use the range the trip would've been a total waste of time. I'll be back there again today to use the range. If you're looking for something specific pm me and I'll take a look for you while there.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was in there Friday and was totally disappointed too. Very few guns on sale, mostly accessories and a very few long guns and hand guns. Hardly worth noting. I don't think you needed to talk to anyone to get the "deals". If I wasn't there to use the range the trip would've been a total waste of time. I'll be back there again today to use the range. If you're looking for something specific pm me and I'll take a look for you while there.

Agreed, the range and occasional ammo sales are why I love Point Blank. I've seen the occasional handgun deal, but that's been it so far...

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Agreed, the range and occasional ammo sales are why I love Point Blank. I've seen the occasional handgun deal, but that's been it so far...

Agreed. The range is very nice and I'm more than happy to pay a little more for that nice a facility (they are a bit pricier than some other ranges). I definitely appreciated them having that huge pallet of .22 and I certainly availed myself of that. But, their gun prices have always seemed to be on the pretty high side to me.

Still, though, the staff has generally been pretty friendly and other than a little bit of confusion at the beginning over full auto fire, they have always been great. I'll definitely keep coming back.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have yet to see any retailer "giving guns away", they do have overhead. I have never been there and don't want to mistaken for defending them.
    But in a retail setting, with a low profit margin to begin with, it is hard to put the actual guns themselves "on sale".
    Just my opinion FWIW and YMMV.

Top Bottom