GRAND OPENING - Indy Arms Company (55th and Keystone Avenue)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Indy Arms Company, Inc. (IAC) located at 2550 East 55[SUP]th[/SUP] Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220 is now open from Monday – Friday 10:00am – 8:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 6:00pm, Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm.

IAC will also be conducting their Grand Opening weekend starting on 09/11 through 09/13 with prizes, raffles, vendors, food trucks, NRA wall of guns and a variety of specials for the entire family.

IAC does offer a wide variety of firearms for the entire family along with training in the new retail and training facility. Want to shoot in the next generation indoor shooting range with the best air quality in the state come over and try the pistol range or the rifle / tactical range.

IAC offers starting rates of $15.00 per hour to shoot pistol. Member ship packages also start at $29.95 per month with annual membership available too. Want to bring the family along no problem we have options for the entire family. If our looking to challenge or yourself and better your shooting skills you can join one our shooting leagues or take a firearms training class from the basic introduction classes to the more skilled offerings.

Check out IAC on the web at www.indyarms.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/indyarmsco.

Career Opportunities also exist, send resume to resume@indyarms.com

Come join us for a great weekend of fun and entertainment this weekend.

Thanks, Rick Cass

Indy Arms Company, Inc.
    2550 East 55[SUP]th[/SUP] Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46220
    (317) 231-5545
    Info@indyarms.com

IndyArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    GRAND OPENING SPECIALS! Today through Sunday 9/13/15

10% off Annual Memberships!

AMMO SPECIALS:
    CCI Blazer Brass 9mm $12.95/box OR $259.00/case
    Federal RTP .380 and .38 Spl $17.96/box
    Tula .223 $6.49/box

GUN SPECIALS:
    ALL AR-15's ON SALE
    Ruger 10/22 "collector series" package (incl. scope & rings) $359.95
    Henry rifles 10% off
    Smith & Wesson Shields $374.95

ACCESSORIES:
    Reloading supplies 15% off
    Tetra Gun cleaning products 15% off
    Pachmayr grips $5 off
    Ruger 10/22 3-pack magazines for $40
    Bulldog brand pink gun cases on sale, price as marked

MEMBERS ONLY SALE:
    Friday: $50 off any Sig Sauer P238, $25 off any 1911
    Saturday: Glock 43 priced Too Low To Advertise!, Ruger 22/45 Lite $399.95
    Sunday: Sig Sauer P229 Equinox .40 $949.95, All Smith & Wesson J-frame revolvers $25 off

Last edited:

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Swung by around 2:30. Store has a nice flow from the door. To the right is a wall of holsters- Galco, Blade-Tech mainly from what I glanced. Mags etc then reloding and range accs. From there you have rentals then hangun cases followed up with plenty on long guns. Ammo on the floor and behind the counters. Staff was friendly and seemed to know a thing or 2. Forgot to look in on the range so maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

Bob

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Stopped in yesterday and looked at the range. Not huge in comparision to some others but the booths are larger than some I've seen for sure. Well thought out and should have no issues with eating your neighbors brass. Again, the staff was great and you need to ask the son of the owner how he hurt his arm:):
    Bought some 9mm and .22 ammo and it didn't rip the wallet of my ass so that's a plus. I think I like it best because it's only 1 block off Keystone on my way home so convinence can't be beat.
    :yesway::yesway:

Bob

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    M'lady and I got past there today. I like this trend of nice clean shops. She particularly got onto the purses there near the entrance. We're trying to find a better way for her to carry.

Top Bottom