• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;5HNWhVXcjV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HNWhVXcjV8[/video]

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I saw this on another site BEFORE they got the killer, and the comments below the article were truly disgusting. They were all praising another officer shot, and how LEOs needs to stop "F'ing around with us citizens and they wouldn't get shot". There was more, but I was too busy throwing up my lunch at these idiots to read any more. The world is on its way to hell in a handbag, that is for sure. Prayers for the officer and his family, and whether or not it is a popular thing on this board or not, prayers for the shooter and his family as well. One side of me was glad to hear he is gone, the little punk, but another side of me tells me that God is calling me to pray for him as well. Faith can be difficult.

Somehow, someway, the craziness needs to stop. We can't just shoot and kill all the punks... (although it is tempting).

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Well...no court costs, no incarceration costs, time served. That seems crass, however, if the suspect put up armed resistance one could expect to be shot and shot again.

Lil Bob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Crown Point, Indiian
    I saw this on another site BEFORE they got the killer, and the comments below the article were truly disgusting. They were all praising another officer shot, and how LEOs needs to stop "F'ing around with us citizens and they wouldn't get shot". There was more, but I was too busy throwing up my lunch at these idiots to read any more. The world is on its way to hell in a handbag, that is for sure. Prayers for the officer and his family, and whether or not it is a popular thing on this board or not, prayers for the shooter and his family as well. One side of me was glad to hear he is gone, the little punk, but another side of me tells me that God is calling me to pray for him as well. Faith can be difficult.

Somehow, someway, the craziness needs to stop. We can't just shoot and kill all the punks... (although it is tempting).

That is one problem with any social media, or web sites having comment sections. There are a bunch of idiots that feel the need to post crap. It is really unfortunate that this is what we have come to. I do not really wish any bad things on these people, but you cannot help but think it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The truly sad part of this is we the people, those who carry the load, still outnumber the POS that are yelling these things. Yet, our voices are drowned out by the great unwashed and illiterate.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Is anyone else really getting sick of the media insisting on using the term "gunman"? If someone kills somebody with a ball peen hammer is he a "ball peen hammerman"?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Story I got from friends in KY is that the Trooper stopped the car for having an expired license plate. He was trying to find hotel info for them when the car took off. He pursued until the driver "brake checked" him and the police car struck the rear of the killer's vehicle. Driver came out the door shooting then fled on foot leaving two women and two children in the car. No, it is not crass to point out the millions of dollars in savings accrued when he got exactly what he earned. That's just a fact.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Alleged shooter is a black male from Missouri...so I have to ask...is he part of the "Black Lives Matter" brigade, and did he kill that cop just because he was a cop?

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Ah, didn't see this thread. Searched the names of the people involved, no result. (Yes, that's a subtle hint for future threads to include the name of the perp/vic somewhere in the threads :P )

Report: Suspect in Kentucky trooper?s shooting was active in #BlackLivesMatter protests | Twitchy

Alleged shooter is a black male from Missouri...so I have to ask...is he part of the "Black Lives Matter" brigade, and did he kill that cop just because he was a cop?

Yes, it appears he is part of that group, and was arrested during some of the protests.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    :popcorn:Seems I have plenty to say but all politically incorrect. Relieved to hear he was removed from the gene pool. Of course prayers to the family and friends. They will need all the prayer they can get.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Thanks for that Harley translation....:):

Another good news story. Someone who got what he was looking for too late to make it a really good news story.

Top Bottom