• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anyone going to try and get a membership this year? Havent seen any threads regarding it and the first of the year will be here before you know it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I me of their officers usually posts a thread with instructions. I hope some people are able to get in. It's a great facility.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    glad this popped up here. Got the renewal and set it aside and forgot it. Now I am pulling it out and sending a check today

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    giphy.gif

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I didn't know anything about this place so I looked it up.. Pretty cool, it'd be neat if there were more places like it around!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They are actually really good people. But I strongly disagree with the way the handle their membership enrollment.

I agree there might be a better way, but having joined, I've gotta say it was well worth losing a few hours of sleep on New Years Eve a couple of years ago. Believe me, I've felt a lot worse some New Years Day mornings in the past. :):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

WTF is this a pic of? Wait no nevermind I don't want to know. Soccer is weird.

No butthurt here. My family has two locations with a combined 60+ acres of land to do whatever we damn well please on. So joining has never been a priority of mine. But it would still be fun to be a member so I could use the facilities. Their ranges are a lot nicer than mine.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    WTF is this a pic of? Wait no nevermind I don't want to know. Soccer is weird.

No butthurt here. My family has two locations with a combined 60+ acres of land to do whatever we damn well please on. So joining has never been a priority of mine. But it would still be fun to be a member so I could use the facilities. Their ranges are a lot nicer than mine.

Lots of people losing their mind because not being able to get in.

It's a nice place for sure, I like the 300yrd rifle range very much. But it's not worth the 3-hour drive round trip for me, I don't like shooting that much.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I am not a member but I do understand and respect the club's process. I enjoy the annual why-won't-they-let-everybody-on-earth-join-their-club thread. Thanks for the kick-start.

:popcorn:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Renewal's mailed this morning, will only give up my spot when i can't get there anymore (estimated at about 26 years so don't hold your breath).

Top Bottom