• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    4 Corners
    You can shoot just about any round under 3200 feet per second. No steel core, no steel case, no aluminum case ammo is allowed. 556 and 7.62x39 is allowed as long as it meets the no steel specs. It is a 25 yard range with automatic target retrievers. You can keep your own brass. They have pistol and rifle leagues set-up during the week with a money pot for top scores. They also have 2 indoor archery ranges with 40 yards on the 3D range.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I had no clue, might have to check it out. Seems pretty costly though. My membership at SCGC was only $50/year i think.

wckd99GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2015
    Columbus
    I've been there once, it's a super nice facility. The website says 20 bucks an hour for range time, but someone told me (for what that is worth...) a second person on a lane is only 5 dollars more

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Yes lane is $20 an hour or $25 for two people. I was just there last night. Nice facility. Well worth $20 to be able to take somebody shooting after work when it is dark outside and spitting snow.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Yes lane is $20 an hour or $25 for two people. I was just there last night. Nice facility. Well worth $20 to be able to take somebody shooting after work when it is dark outside and spitting snow.
    The price seems to be in line with other indoor ranges as they aren't cheap to build, maintain and staff. How is the lighting and ventilation?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The price seems to be in line with other indoor ranges as they aren't cheap to build, maintain and staff. How is the lighting and ventilation?

Good. Backlight is user adjustable. Range is a little chilly which suggests good ventilation. My bet is it will be warm in the summer.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Good. Backlight is user adjustable. Range is a little chilly which suggests good ventilation. My bet is it will be warm in the summer.
    Open Range in Crestwood, KY is very comfortable in the winter and the smoke is pushed downrange very efficiently. They have a 100 yard indoor range and 25 yard pistol range. Nice facility.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Had to test some rounds and figured I'd try out Accuracy Unlimited this morning. I was very pleased with my experience. The staff are very nice and welcoming. The range is setup pretty nice. It is nice to have a indoor range in this area, especially during the winter time. They sell a variety of items from steel targets to guns.

I wish them all the luck in their business venture. I will definitely be back!

Top Bottom