• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Leaving guns were small children can find them results in tragedy fairly often.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/324304-3-year-old-shot-head-indy.html

At least one person argued that unsupervised access to loaded firearms by a 3 year old is perfectly acceptable 'with the right 3 year old'.

Since then, I've seen too many more shot with found guns. Spinning it around on the floor with a permanent marker in the trigger guard. "lemon squeezing" it with it pointed at their own chest, fishing it out from under the sofa, etc. etc. I absolutely hate those runs.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Why keep a loaded handgun unsecured under the seat in the car? What good does it do you there?

You can't draw if you need to. You aren't in control of the firearm. I fail to understand why people do this.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    She's not bad looking, and is a mom...........that means she knows everything.
    No bikini pics so don't know is she suffers from "beard logic"or not.

Lemme see, she put a gun within access of a 4 year old because she is a Mommy and knows better than everyone else, that's the epitome of Beard Logic.

Top Bottom