• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Must be all those guns from Indiana going across the border to carry out their blood thirsty rampages

Terry Barker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Central Indiana
    imagejpeg

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Have anyone reading this heard the latest slam the so called "black activists" are now using to describe the Chicago police force? "The Chicago Apartheid Police Force" no less. Heard it used a few days ago on Channel 7 news.

What is so utterly and completely full of BS is the fact that without exception every time a black man is shot by police in Chiraq during the same time frame 3-4 blacks are murdered by other blacks and dozens more are wounded, but not even so much as the slightest in the way of acknowledgment of the utter carnage that is black on black violence that happens EVERY SINGLE weekend and nearly nightly in Chiraq to the tone of nearly a 1000 murders every year, but outrage and public outcry by the black community is all but totally absent.

I just read a study released by University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI's supplementary homicide reports and the CDC's and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed annually by other black men between Jan-1 2009 and Dec-31st, 2012, during the same time frame police killed 112 black men, for the police to equal the rate of shooting of black men by other black men it would take them 40 YEARS! So in short 13Xs as many black men are killed by other black men as by law enforcement yet it seams to me that to the black community as a whole black lives only seem to matter if shot by law enforcement or non black persons.

I also found a website that actively tracts all types of shooting in Chicago from all causes: http://[URL="http://www.hayjackass.com"].hayjackass.com/[/URL]
    Quite the impressive website.

I would like to end with a rather horrifyingly stark statistic: Chicago A SINGLE American city, death toll is almost equal to that of the two major wars carried out by America in Iraq and Afghanistan during the years between 2001-2016 8,312 combined deaths in both wars and during the same time frame in Chicago; 7,401 or slightly over 89% as many murders in Chicago as we suffered combat losses in both theaters of war.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom