• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwain

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Along the Wabash
    What are you going to stock up on before the upcoming November election? Will it be guns, ammo, components, reloading supplies? For me, I will be getting more ammo. I am good on the weapons I have. I do not reload,which I should. I have a pretty good supply of ammo, but I will upgrade my supply, as I think it will get crazy again. I might get a few more magazines also. After that, I think I am in pretty good shape. I think you better get it now, while you can. Even though prices are a little higher than we like, at least most things are available. Pretty sure the gougers are looking ahead, and stocking up also.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Situated well with powder. Next will be a few (quite a few) cases of primers and a couple thousand more bullets. I'm o.k on the gun side of things as well.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Ammunition and reloading supplied are in a constant state of upgrade around here. My new gun purchases have slowed down to one or two a year, for the last several years, as I transitioned to a more quality over quantity approach.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Every two weeks my wife and I stop by the Commissary at FT. Harrison, they have individual MRE pouches at $4.85 ea, I select one for me and one for her, and when I fiull up a box at home, store them and H20, with my G&A.

gun_nut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Haubstadt. IN
    Loading up on powder, primers, bullets. After the last drought, I vowed not to be in that situation again. I also pick up 22lr when I run across it. I do have a couple of lowers that need uppers as well...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just ordered some mags.... need to get some more reloading supplies and will probably buy some fancy store bought ammo as well. I don't really need any more guns, but you know how that goes...

Top Bottom