• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I got this idea from another forum I am on and thought I'd see how it went over here at home in the Hoosier state.

I have some extra gear laying around... and its free to a good home, as long as you have something to give out as well...

The idea is not to compete with the "for sale" items, but to share with our fellow gun enthusiasts. I'm l
    oving the giving there and would like to see it thrive here. I hope to benefit, but I also want to contribute. I have requested Pay It Forward "PIF" over there, and have also given items away. Sometimes (most times) it's something small you just aren't using, but there have been times a generous soul would offer up Aimpoints, and Noveske barrels... Be kind, give stuff away, ship it on your dime... The idea is to share, so don't be the guy that offers up a PIF of a "new-in-wrapper MRE spoon" after requesting a high dollar item. I don't have a bunch of nice stuff laying around right now, but if you could use any of these items, just post up, then offer your item as a PIF. People can share names and addresses via PM so privacy is kept.

These are the items I have to offer as my meager PIF items to start the thread:

1. A very nice set of Hogue overmolded grips for a 1911. There is nothing wrong with them. I thought I would like the grips, but it turns out they make the grip a bit too fat for my stubby fingers.
    2. A 6 position collapsible stock (receiver extension with stock, buffer, spring, and castle nut) Not a big bran name part, but it's new and I never installed it on anything. Spoken for.
    3. A .45 ACP Springfield Armory XD mag.
    4. A new in package HI VIZ front sight for an XD.
    5. A YHM flip up rear sight. Spoken for on the other site.
    6. I have 5 A2 style grips.
    7. A set of carbine handguards.
    8. I have 2 new carry handle mounts to forward mount an Aimpoint on.
    9. I have 2 Molle II M4 double mag pouches. Spoken for.
    10. A pistol lanyard.

Please just let me know if any of these items can be useful to you.

And yes, I still have the new-in-wrapper MRE spoon too.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I also posted these on the other site. Just found out the rear sight is spoken for. Busy over there right now. Those Aimpoints, and Noveske barrels I spoke of were just last night...

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Damn... I thought I was bringing something new over. Oh well, we'll see. The PIF thread on the other site started in '08 and has over 130 pages of give aways. I have both given and received.

Last edited:

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Seems like a good idea.
    **** Fixed sight has been claimed ****
    I offer up 2 AR front sights. One is an A2 fixed and the other is similar but removable.
    20160430_143102_resized.jpg

20160430_143300_resized.jpg

And a new in package 30 round AK-74 magazine. Tapco brand I believe. Marked 5.45x39 ***TAPCO magazine has been claimed***
    20160430_144210_resized.jpg

I will pay for shipping. Just PM me with your shipping info. :ingo:

Last edited:

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    *****Taken******

I've got a set of mid length standard psa handguards with heat shield to whoever needs them. Pickup in noblesville or I'll ship free. Please pm.

Last edited:

NVG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 28, 2014
    SEast
    daddy, very commendable of ya. I know the website u spoke of. Seemed to go well there. I will see what all I have to offer up. To others who are/will participate, hats off to you as well.
    NVG

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Let's keep this going. :ingo:

Anyone else willing to offer up some surplus/excess stuff they aren't using? :dunno:
    I'll be back at the [STRIKE]armory[/STRIKE] home on Thursday, and I'll go through my spare parts crate. Not sure what I've got though.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I have an idea to further this along AND help INGO. When the next Indy 1500 is rolling around, we should have a pay it forward place at the INGO booth, and anyone that becomes an INGO site supporter is free to take (and donate) to the table. I bet site supporter numbers would jump pretty quick!

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Moving shortly so everything is all packed up. When I go through all of my stuff I'll be putting up a few things for the taking I'm sure.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Awesome idea!! I'll have to wait till I can PM like previous user posted

Seen in another post your collecting cases. Maybe you can identify some rimfires I have.

Some things I have are:

222 Rem dies
    Redding powder scales

Possibly more after going though some stuff.

Top Bottom