• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm keeping this one in my hip pocket for the next: "should I get one of these here badges?" threads.

...and there will be another, and several after that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm keeping this one in my hip pocket for the next: "should I get one of these here badges?" threads.

...and there will be another, and several after that.

Are you saying this badge is not a legal licence to kill?
    Next thing you know we will learn that a CC badge doesn't give you any police power either.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    "The badge that defendant showed the victim was a permit to carry a concealed weapon that he seemingly purchased online," Steele said.

So if I move to Pennsylvania, I can buy a $14 badge online and it is considered a ccw permit there?

That is what the DA says in the above quote.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You don't mean to tell me that you don't recommend this type of action. I would like to write some thing like this but it would make me laugh too hard.

I have to tell you, you people are completely insane.... Clueless and are a bunch of whiny little schoolgirls. DC... Yea really, arrested, yea really... You try and discredit me, you all come up with 20 year old court cases about someone who was arrested and charged with carrying a gun in a federal facility.

If you really want to help out, get out and read and do something about the law. Oh and I recommend reading about how a New Mexico magistrate agrees with me in how 18 USC 930 reads as for carrying of a weapon "incident to other lawful purposes" Howard De La Cruz-Bancroft from 2010. I still find where it was successfully appealed by the government but then nothing more. Still checking to see if I can find somewhere that shows where someone was arrested, charged, and convicted of carrying a gun within a federal facility NOT A POST OFFICE.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    The shooter got punched in the face regardless that he had a gun in hand.

The shooter didn't die or get comatosed from being punched in the face.

The shooter was charged with manslaughter even though he was first punched in the face. You better have a real good story lined up if you think you will be ok to shoot someone for punching you.

At least the dead guy will not be an ******* in church or anywhere else again.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It will be interesting to learn what kind of mental impairment the guy had. He's either really dumb or delusional.

Top Bottom