• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I received an email from Midway today offering an NRA life membership for $500.
    I'm sure it's only for a limited time.
    If you've been waiting for a discounted membership, here's your chance.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got something in the mail from them offering to upgrade my life membership to Patriot Endowment membership for $250.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I got something in the mail from them offering to upgrade my life membership to Patriot Endowment membership for $250.

I've been getting similar offers, but they're asking me to upgrade to the "Ring of Freedom". I think that's what they called it.

I'm already a Benefactor/Life member.
    I think they want $1500 p/year for the Ring of Freedom, and I just can't swing that.
    I would if I could afford it...

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I've been getting similar offers, but they're asking me to upgrade to the "Ring of Freedom". I think that's what they called it.

I'm already a Benefactor/Life member.
    I think they want $1500 p/year for the Ring of Freedom, and I just can't swing that.
    I would if I could afford it...
    I am expecting those also. I upgraded to Benefactor last year during the set of offers, just don't want anymore of the backpacks/jackets. I'll probably just continue to give when I can instead of a set amount.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I went ahead and upgraded. Looks like I get a jacket :):

I don't have one of those, just the backpack.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    Have never been a member of the NRA and have been thinking of joining. When I went to the NRA site the price was still $1500. Is this just on Midway's page?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    In.

My wife had issues from in her former life with phone calls at all hours from them. She said she was sending a check to Trump, so I asked her if I could join the NRA. I got the go-ahead. I changed my Midway phone number to all 5's.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Have never been a member of the NRA and have been thinking of joining. When I went to the NRA site the price was still $1500. Is this just on Midway's page?

Could be. They do that sometimes.
    Call member services at 800-672-3888.
    Tell them you saw the $500 Lifetime offer on Midway.
    They should take your info. over the phone if you'd like. If not, I'm sure they'll offer an alternative method to join.

Please remember, the NRA usually gets swamped with membership renewals, upgrades, and first-time members every time they make these offers.
    It usually takes several weeks before you will even get confirmation of your membership/upgrade.
    Be patient.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since I upgraded to that Patriot Endowment level on their website, I got an email right away.
    I am never one to get in a hurry over this sort of thing. I think my backpack took a couple of months. Which was fine. All I have done so far is stick a knife and flashlight in it...

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Makes me really appreciate the Glenn Beck $300 special of few years ago. Believe it was post Sandy Hook. Depending on your age, 500 still a decent deal. NRA isnt greatest at everything but they are the best bet we have for support.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Makes me really appreciate the Glenn Beck $300 special of few years ago. Believe it was post Sandy Hook. Depending on your age, 500 still a decent deal. NRA isnt greatest at everything but they are the best bet we have for support.

I was already a Life member when the $300 offers came up.
    I did take advantage of it though. I signed up 2 brothers and 4 nephews for $300 Life memberships.

$500 is a good deal these days...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well thanks to this thread I am now an NRA lifetime member. Being in my mid 20s I think I can justify the purchase and I hope that it was not a big waste of money.

As long as Hillary is not our next P.O.T.U.S. it will be well worth the funds and the effort.
    I believe this offer is only good until July 31st.
    Take advantage while you can.

I just signed up a friend for a discounted 3-year membership.
    I did it over the phone this afternoon.
    Called customer services and told them I had seen the Midway ad and asked about a 3-year deal. $70 for 3 years.

I also said something to the nice lady on the phone about how much I've enjoyed seeing the new NRA television ads.
    The ones featuring several different Americans proclaiming,
    "I'm the NRA, and I'm freedoms safest pl,ace."

The lady said those ads have been working, very well.
    She said they have had numerous calls to join from people who saw the ads, and have never been members...

Last edited:

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I went ahead and upgraded. Looks like I get a jacket :):

I don't have one of those, just the backpack.

Are you saying that doing the lifetime with the $500 offer gets you a jacket? I know its part of the lifetime at $1500 but I don't see where it says anything about a jacket on the Midway link.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Are you saying that doing the lifetime with the $500 offer gets you a jacket? I know its part of the lifetime at $1500 but I don't see where it says anything about a jacket on the Midway link.
    Already a life member. This was upgrading to endowment level.

Top Bottom