• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Haley's Lodge is $25 and Four Guns is $20 last I checked. Both great to work with in my experience.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    There was a small store on 38 near the SE edge of town. As I recall, he would do transfers for a donation to the Boy Scouts. Haven't been by there for a few months - don't know if it's still there.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    There was a small store on 38 near the SE edge of town. As I recall, he would do transfers for a donation to the Boy Scouts. Haven't been by there for a few months - don't know if it's still there.

Midwest Tactical (I think is the name) **EDIT-- I happened to drive by this shop and they are no longer open.** Also a small shop named ERG (Emergancy Response Gear) on 52 between Greenbush and Union. I use them if I buy a CZ, as they were the only shop in town that had any idea what I was even asking about when I had been looking for a p-09. They had a p-07 and because of that I used and likely will continue to do so if another CZ is added to the mix.

Last edited:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If your in Frankfort (I am) Rocky Smith is an FFL. He is listed on Gunbroker as an FFl that will transfer firearm for $20. He is on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rocky.smith.334?fref=nf. His addy and Phone is listed here https://www.ffldealerlocator.com/ffl-dealer/smith-steven-rocky/ ... I have known Rocky for many years, he is a very Honest straight person. I haven't used him for transfer as I have a FFL-03 and my other purchases have been either private sales or at Gun Shows.

I don't see how his sexual proclivities should even enter into this conversation!

Top Bottom