• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Looks like a lot of gun stores need to invest in bollards around certain areas to keep people from continually running cars into their stores... I know some cannot but it'd help stop at least one method.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I will have updates for everybody when I'm free to speak about it I will make sure everybody knows what's going on in good time. The important part is that all of our employees are safe and sound.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I will have updates for everybody when I'm free to speak about it I will make sure everybody knows what's going on in good time. The important part is that all of our employees are safe and sound.
    Well this stinks. If it was gonna happen, glad it happened when no one was around, could have been a lot worse... Hopefully they catch the bastards and recover all that was taken.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Well this stinks. If it was gonna happen, glad it happened when no one was around, could have been a lot worse... Hopefully they catch the bastards and recover all that was taken.

Mabye I'm a little redneck, but I hope this type thing never happens at my shop, but if it does I would like to be there for it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just sitting here knocking on wood....When I opened 5 years ago I had steel poles put three feet in the ground , filled with concrete and painted yellow people said I was being paranoid......Maybe I was but every time I hear about one of these (it seems like every other week now, between here and Kentucky) I am grateful I did...

Top Bottom