• ...and so much more!
  • numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    Enter @ Gun Giveaways and Sweepstakes
    They are giving away a ton of stuff from the 12th through the 23rd.
    This is one of those hasslesome deals where you jump through a bunch of hoops to enter up to something like 50+ entries but free stuff

Good Luck everybody!

P.S. I do not gain anything from your entry or sharing this contest with you.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    That's sweet! Give stuff away to cover for your shoddy workmanship!

I have two of their holsters, the cloak tuck 3.0 which I love and wear all the time and also a cloak slide owb that I hate and rarely wear but both are well made. I see tons of AG hate bit most of it seems more like loyalty to a different brand. So what do you prefer?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I have two of their holsters, the cloak tuck 3.0 which I love and wear all the time and also a cloak slide owb that I hate and rarely wear but both are well made. I see tons of AG hate bit most of it seems more like loyalty to a different brand. So what do you prefer?
    My hate comes from 2 crappy AG Holsters, and crappier customer service. I prefer Dale Fricke, just replaced an 8 year old holster, no questions asked!

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    My hate comes from 2 crappy AG Holsters, and crappier customer service. I prefer Dale Fricke, just replaced an 8 year old holster, no questions asked!

Fair enough. Your experience has been very different from mine. Sorry to hear that.
    Maybe you can win one of the not holsters prizes.

pilotof727s

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    New Palestine
    Sorry to hear about your bad customer service. I called them after receiving mine without the extra parts in the package and they sent me a whole other holster. Shell and all. That in itself made me a loyal customer.

Top Bottom