• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I remember a History Channel special when he went to learn blacksmith techniques and just recently stumbled onto a Youtube video of Noir and Jessie talking about his gun collection and his gunsmithing. When he was younger, he admits he had "priors" and went to jail for auto theft. So how the hell does he have a respectable collection of NFA items not to mention a FFL?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I remember G Gordon Liddy saying "I'm a felon, I can't own firearms....Ms. Liddy on the other hand has quite an extensive collection of firearms"

but as stated above, jesse's run in's with the law happened in his younger days (pre 18)

DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    He owns and operates Jessie James firearms unlimited. He produces high quality, hand fitted AR rifles and 1911's. Not sure of his past run ins with the law, but he's a huge 2A and NRA supporter. Always thought he seemed like a genuine dude, who makes some bad ass stuff. JJFU

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He owns and operates Jessie James firearms unlimited. He produces high quality, hand fitted AR rifles and 1911's. Not sure of his past run ins with the law, but he's a huge 2A and NRA supporter. Always thought he seemed like a genuine dude, who makes some bad ass stuff. JJFU

I met him in Daytona Beach during bike week. He came off as the real deal.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I met him too, sort of full of himself in my opinion. I did have a pair of his Hell Bent straight pipes on my chopper though, they were nice, and LOUD!

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Been to his shop few times while I was living in L.A., pretty rough part of town right off the freeway on my way San Pedro. I've never met him, but people who work for him were, weird.

Top Bottom