• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Without getting into a debate on quality/manufacturer of gun safes, just wanted to post a deal I saw.

Occasionally Menards has some amazing blowout deals on gun safes. One came into my inbox today.

Stack On Armorguard 64 Gun Fire Safe. Normally $1699. On sale and with 11% rebate is $799.22! Wish I needed another safe right now.

TheARfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Avon
    I agree. That's looks pretty nice for the price! I have a couple friends who are in need of a good safe. Thanks for sharing!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks to be a decent deal on a safe that's plenty good for securing firearms from non authorized individuals in a lower risk area. I prefer a combination mechanical dial lock. It still looks to be a decent deal though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ah, because what they called a "48 Gun" safe last year now boasts 51-69 guns.

Love to know how they come up with these numbers.

I think the people that come up with how many guns a safe will hold are the same ones that come up with how many people a tent will sleep comfortably Chez. I've found that a 4 person tent is good for 1. An 8 person tent is comfortable for 2. :):

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Agreed. Now way it holds that many guns. Especially when you have scopes, red dots, foregrips, bipods, 45 degree sights, etc.

but it still a good deal.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    It looks like a decent safe. Unfortunately I believe Menards is being somewhat deceptive with illusion that you're getting a $1600+ dollar value for less than half the price. Anybody that's been in Dunhams, TSC, or even Big R this time of year will be left scratching their heads in wonder with where Menards came up with a $1699 value when prices are compared on similar safes.

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    It looks like a decent safe. Unfortunately I believe Menards is being somewhat deceptive with illusion that you're getting a $1600+ dollar value for less than half the price. Anybody that's been in Dunhams, TSC, or even Big R this time of year will be left scratching their heads in wonder with where Menards came up with a $1699 value when prices are compared on similar safes.

As an example here is Tractor Supply's Cannon brand 64 gun safe $849.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/cannon-ts5940-60-safe

Cannon also has a lifetime warranty, read below

IMG_20150808_175415869.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon

y wife bought me one of these two years ago. She got it in Lebanon and it was marked for $599. She went to the manager and made enough of a scene that this should be the price since it was advertised as such and won.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana

Cannon Wide Body 64-Gun Fire Safe - For Life Out Here

Cannon also has a lifetime warranty, read below

View attachment 51980

I know this is an older thread, But have doing some looking at safes. Cannon seems to have rough reviews. Customer service is bad, and their locks are proprietary. So if you have a problem with a lock you cannot replace it with an S&G.

I have been happy with a Liberty. Looking at getting another safe. It seems like the old $500-600 liberty's are now in the $1500 range.

Top Bottom