• ...and so much more!
  • TacticalFun

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Goshen
    As an avid fan collector of the ar platform i enjoy reading and talking about such items. About once a week i forget why i do not post on m4 and go reading to only remember/curse loudly/ throw my phone. Anyone else have these issues?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    No, I'm on there too and don't have any issues. Just like here, you have guys that expound loudly about whatever issue is important to them at the moment. One can easily see the professionals and the amateurs. Just like any online forum, you have to glean information from from everyone and sort out the bull$h!t.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    M4C, also known as the "if it ain't Colt/BCM/DD its *****" forum.

THAT TDP THO!!1!

It is one thing to steer people toward a manufacturer you believe offers a superior product and/or value...but it is another to talk down to people who offer nothing but information.

While there is good information there, it is an echo chamber among internet gun forum echo chambers.

TacticalFun

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Goshen
    M4C, also known as the "if it ain't Colt/BCM/DD its *****" forum.

THAT TDP THO!!1!

It is one thing to steer people toward a manufacturer you believe offers a superior product and/or value...but it is another to talk down to people who offer nothing but information.

While there is good information there, it is an echo chamber among internet gun forum echo chambers.

Exactly! And the moderator ia the one that stirs the poop more than anyone "industry expert" he says.

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    AR15.com general discussion is the best

Have to agree. During the recent election, the trolling and MAGA in General Discussion was the funniest stuff I had read in years. Their AR-15 sub-forum is pretty good.

M4C is full of drama with the occasional beat down. I respect the level of experience for some of the posters in M4C, but when the occasional newb stumbles in and asks a question, it turns into a no holds barred slam-fest.

Only place I post is INGO. People here are polite and down to earth. Even Printcraft is civilized on occasion. :laugh:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    You need thick skin to post on M4C. I enjoy the technical stuff over there. I haven't seen much traffic there recently to keep me interested though.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    M4Carbine is my favorite Forum. I've learned quite a bit over there in the past couple years to steer me in the right direction in terms of buying/building ARs.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Have to agree. During the recent election, the trolling and MAGA in General Discussion was the funniest stuff I had read in years. Their AR-15 sub-forum is pretty good.

M4C is full of drama with the occasional beat down. I respect the level of experience for some of the posters in M4C, but when the occasional newb stumbles in and asks a question, it turns into a no holds barred slam-fest.

Only place I post is INGO. People here are polite and down to earth. Even Printcraft is civilized on occasion. :laugh:

And I thought I was the only one...

Top Bottom