• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Once again.........another reason I no longer agree with the statistics we are force fed by those in the positions to do so. Statistics are used to drive agenda's.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Agreed. They will use anything to punch into their statistics. Like a kid mentioned 'gun' in school or brought in a gun magazine in it becomes an incident. Like Hitchcock45 said, freedom haters don't make any sense. When someone hates freedom there is something wrong.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Agreed. They will use anything to punch into their statistics. Like a kid mentioned 'gun' in school or brought in a gun magazine in it becomes an incident. Like Hitchcock45 said, freedom haters don't make any sense. When someone hates freedom there is something wrong.

It seems we have nurtured this in society for some odd reason.

85Cosmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    West Lafayette
    Statistics can be manipulated to give whatever results a person or group wants. Sadly, there are people that believe everything they read on the internet. It is hard sometimes to distinguish between fact and fiction. One needs to do some research before believing what is in print or what their neighbor said. etc

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    see, this doesn't surprise me a bit. BHO would stoop lower than anything I can think of to get his will done.
    The idea of False Flag shootings isn't too low for him and there are many in the government he can get to do them.
    ANYTHING to scare the "people" into giving up their rights and their weapons. Makes them easier to control after all.
    I wonder when this country took the wrong turn, I know it wasn't long ago and I am sure...well, leave it.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I did like how Bearing Arms checked each one of the so called "school shootings". They were extremely generous to call 75 of them "school shootings" and the rest, totaling 128, were complete lies. Everytown knows that the average person won't take the time to check their "school shooting" allegations.

Top Bottom