Calling on Kirk....WDRB 41 is coming by to ask my opinion about....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Open carry bill? What is that? We can open carry now.

Do you mean constitutional carry bill?

1. Have there been any problems in Vermont where the Vermont Supreme Court stuck down a carry license (in city of Rutland) in 1902?

2. Has abolition of the license to carry caused a problem in the other 10 states?

3. Police can still stop an individual if he is committing a crime or they have reasonable suspicion of a crime.

4. What other constitutional rights require permits?

5. There is no training under Indiana's LTCH so the license amounts to nothing more than a barrier to entry of a civil right.

6. If the concern is license=competence/training, then let's make gun school an above the line tax deduction to encourage gun safety.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Because I know Russian?

This is profiling! I am entitled to SPECIAL VICTIMHOOD STATUS!

Yes...and cuz you told him to shave and wear a tie and all that. Maybe he don't wanna get all fancy pantsy...if he wants to wear no pants and a mustard stained shirt then that is his right! This is 'MERICA!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Open carry bill? What is that? We can open carry now.

Do you mean constitutional carry bill?

1. Have there been any problems in Vermont where the Vermont Supreme Court stuck down a carry license (in city of Rutland) in 1902?

2. Has abolition of the license to carry caused a problem in the other 10 states?

3. Police can still stop an individual if he is committing a crime or they have reasonable suspicion of a crime.

4. What other constitutional rights require permits?

5. There is no training under Indiana's LTCH so the license amounts to nothing more than a barrier to entry of a civil right.

6. If the concern is license=competence/training, then let's make gun school an above the line tax deduction to encourage gun safety.

Yes I did and thank you as always...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    To build on Kirk's point 5 a Constitutional carry state removes a barrier to entry which disproportionately affects the low earning and minorities, who often live in economically disadvantaged areas and may be most in need of an effective means of self defense as crime is often high in these areas.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Just say "I'm Rick, and I'm kind of a big deal. But you knew that. Everyone knows that. Now have you seen the rock I just bought?"

You're welcome in advance. This one's on me.

Top Bottom