• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    Have you gone or are you going to the range today? Where and what did you shoot?

I shot 100 rounds each with my P07 and HK Usp 9c at Parabellum.

I searched and couldn't find a thread for this. Please merge if there is one.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I just went to Blythe's with my buddy to shoot his Benelli and damn, I forgot how sweet it was. He keeps *****ing about how he can't find parts for it and I told him that it's an expensive gun. Odd that the US military would invest in essentially the Mercedes Benz of combat shotguns. It works, but you can't afford it.

It's also nice to have a combat constantly telling how you much your aim sucks and correcting your handling though one complaint is that I think he's of the older school because when we did one hand drills, he wanted me to turn my body to the side...which isn't what I've learned from contemporary instructors. It was really awkward but he managed shots on target.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    200 yard range in my front yard. It's a short walk from the front door. Hell, I can swing the front door open and shoot from the deck. Lol
    I don't really have to dedicate "range time" and plan too much.

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    200 yard range in my front yard. It's a short walk from the front door. Hell, I can swing the front door open and shoot from the deck. Lol
    I don't really have to dedicate "range time" and plan too much.

Jealous....I wish I could shoot out the front door.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    No offense to anyone but only a select few have shot on my range. A few immediate family, a few Army brothers and a few close friends. 90% of the time, it's a one man range.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    damn i thought I had actualy madenit on ingo lol. My own thread.
    So disappointed lmfao

thank you vigilant. Same to you Sir!

I thought I had really made the big time. There's a whole sub forum for me (the Class III forum):

"Discussion of Class III topics. Aquisition and use of Suppressors, SBS, SBR, AOW, MG and DD" ;)

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I went to Point Blank West in Cincinnati yesterday and shot 50 rds through my Glock 17, 50 through my Glock 26 and 75 though my Glock 42. Those are my primary carry guns.
    I also split 35 rounds through my Ruger GP100 and SP101.

autogun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 30, 2016
    NWI
    When I was a kid, I'd frequently wake up the late sleepers by shooting woodchucks in the pasture from my bedroom window. Ah the country life, not much else for boys to do but work and shoot. I learned the importance of 'align sights and manage trigger' long before I heard the phrase. Sunday afternoons called for shooting what we called a brick (500) of 22's at available targets, like clover flowers at 10 feet. I sure miss being able to walk out the door and start shooting.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw TriggerTime pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it’s pretty serious.

tower_zps11wqwyii.jpg

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Walked out the back door and put 200 rounds through my lcp2. It was cold as hell. Took a few breaks to come inside by the fire and warm my hands up. Was a good day
    walked ou the front door, put 200 thru my G19, and got a standing ovation, the neighborhood thought it was the 4th of Januly?

Top Bottom