Harrison County Fairgrounds
    3041 S. Capital Ave.
    Corydon, IN 47112

Admission $5, kids 12 and under FREE with paid adult
    Law Enforcement with badge get in FREE
    All Local, State and Federal laws apply
    FREE parking
    Buy- sell-trade
    Firearms, knives, ammunition, magazines, holsters, scopes, accessories, military surplus and MUCH MORE!

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Sorry but this was one of the worst gun shows that I have ever been to. It was pathetic. I was walking in at 9:15AM and I seen somebody already walking out the door to their car. There was the sign. The promoter failed big-time on this show!

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Sorry but this was one of the worst gun shows that I have ever been to. It was pathetic. I was walking in at 9:15AM and I seen somebody already walking out the door to their car. There was the sign. The promoter failed big-time on this show!

Heard the same thing from customers at Gun World when I was there today.

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    Yes, I am aware that he booked a show over the CIG show because there is already a thread for it.

Are you inferring that George booked his show after the Corydon show was announced?

Straightshooters had a show in NA first week-end in January 2016. When was the last CIG show in Corydon prior to this one?

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Are you inferring that George booked his show after the Corydon show was announced?

Straightshooters had a show in NA first week-end in January 2016. When was the last CIG show in Corydon prior to this one?

George and I are friends. I feel certain he wouldn't want a big debate over who booked first.

Winter is peak gun show season. Every promoter is going to try to schedule most every weekend they can.

If the shows end up being close to each other, it just saves gas for the shoppers.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Unless the shows suck like the Corydon and New Albany ones did, then it wastes gas.

These local over the last 10 years have gotten worse and worse, quality wise.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    I didn't find much myself. I am glad parking was free.

Best local show I went to last year was Huntingburg. I hope someone posts about it this year, I think it is sometime in Feb.?

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County

The last CIG show in Corydon was probably around 12 or 14 years ago. It's been long enough I don't remember exactly how long ago it was. The building used now is less than a year old.
    I don't know if George intentionally booked over the Corydon show, but I didn't see a New Albany show on the schedule (or Madison for that matter) until a couple weeks after the CIG schedule was released.
    I also find it somewhat ironic that someone that is advertising the New Albany show on the thread for the Corydon show would even bring up the subject.
    From what I've heard, ALL of the shows in southern Indiana had poor dealer turnout last weekend. I know that in the last few years since all these new promoters popped up, my sales are nothing like they were 10 or 20 years ago. Too many shows just hurts everyone, dealers and customers alike.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana

This could have been me. I arrived when the doors opened. Very slowly walked around and actually looked at everything. 15 minutes later and we were walking out to the truck to go home. I wouldn't have bothered to even go if i knew they were only going to use 1/3 of the building. It was a huge disappointment.

Top Bottom