• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Police sources tell Kerry Sanders (NBC) 9 shot, 1 dead, suspect in custody after shooting at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Police sources tell Kerry Sanders (NBC) 9 shot, 1 dead, suspect in custody after shooting at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport

GP I am starting to think you are a computer and are live wired to the internet...I just went to Drudge and nothing...Drudge is in Florida and you beat him to this...Please start a news website...Please...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    GP I am starting to think you are a computer and are live wired to the internet...I just went to Drudge and nothing...Drudge is in Florida and you beat him to this...Please start a news website...Please...

Drudge misses a lot of breaking news. Castro died and it was everywhere before Drudge.

He's going downhill.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I learn most of those breaking news stuff on INGO, often before it hits major newspaper webstites.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sounds like yet another attack in a "gun free zone", it's illegal to carry guns in airports in Florida.
    Now that's an even bigger screw up if that happened in the "sterile area" of the airport.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I learn most of those breaking news stuff on INGO, often before it hits major newspaper webstites.

:+1: Agreed....There have been multiple times that something has been reported on INGO and when I go to MSN....Nothing....Then it hits 10 minutes later.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have several customers in Central and South Florida. I use the Ft Lauderdale airport 4 or 5 times a year ( I fly into there, Ft Meyers or Tampa, whoever is the cheapest)...

This airport is ALWAYS crawling with LEO......I'll bet the shooter had someone on him within a minute of the 1st shot.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Drudge hasn't had actual breaking news in a long time. Lots of opinion pieces and day-old links.

Top Bottom