• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    ive posted this in the class 3 thread, since everyone doesn't read the class 3 stuff, I'm going to post a link here in the general firearms thread.

if a mod wants to merge the thread's please feel free to do that, but I don't know the best place to post this (general firearms discussion or class 3)

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/class-iii-nfa/429413-hearing-protection-acr-reintrouced.html

come on people lets bombard congressmen and senators....lets get behind this and get it passed!

this is going to be a hard fight!, even some gun owners are against it! but we need to educate people and fight for this!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The libs will fight this tooth and nail, only assassins and spies need silencers! Can they filibuster for 4 years? :popcorn:

that's why we need to contact congressmen and the senators to let them know how we feel, and to educate them on why that sentence you posted is wrong!

Disposable84

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2017
    Palmyra
    I can just hear it now(or maybe not). Suppressors make the gun so quiet.. you can shoot and no one will even know.... yea .. maybe on a 22lr or something subsonic ...lol. but they all watch movies and think you can silence a 50 BMG..."thurp" sounds.. i would like to go out and shoot all day without ear plugs

Educate congress ... Sadly ...the funniest thing i heard all day. Although i agree 100%.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    I have heard that in many European countries, not only are suppressors legal, but it is considered rude to go hunting without a suppressor. It is time for the U.S. to end its tax stamp and onerous restrictions on suppressors.

BuickGS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Winamac
    It would be nice if it gets through this time. I pushed a few items through before 41F went into effect but none were commercial or homemade cans.

Top Bottom