• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1988-4551

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Was driving by this morning and they were tearing it down. Forgot to check if the guns, karate, tanning sign was gone already, always got a laugh out of it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Fun fact. The BATFE is being disbanded, to be replaced by the Bureau of Guns, Karate and Tanning. ;) Hey, it makes as much sense as grouping alcohol and tobacco with guns and explosives! :):

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I like the new store better, more light, more room, less smokey.

Just as an aside, the guy in the video from Georgia who shot and killed the armed robber put me in mind of Bob Cheeks. Just kind of his mannerisms, or something, can`t put my finger on it.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I've been going into that store since the galayans was still next door. Dad always took me when I was little. My first gun purchase was there. But I do like the new store. The old one got way to crowded with people who sat at the counter and just wanted to talk.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I always avoided PSS on weekends due to the good old boys that would hang around making it hard to actually look at anything. When quiet, it was a great place to go though. The new store is much nicer. One of the nicer shops in town now.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Got my P320 there, and it was cramped and smoky for sure. But for a like new P320 with 3 mags for $450, one can hardly complain!

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Got my P320 there, and it was cramped and smoky for sure. But for a like new P320 with 3 mags for $450, one can hardly complain!

Yup, Bob has always been great on price! I have gone there since before Galyans shut down too, and I`d gotten a lot of stuff from both places, but Bob is still around, and he`s just the nest on price I`ve found.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    C'mon! Half the fun was trying to find something in the old place! But with the intrinsic cigarette smoke that got on my clothes the wife would think I was in a bar and not buying another gun!

Top Bottom