FBI Agent has HK MP5 Submachine Gun stolen...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Happens from time to time. If memory serves, a MP5 and a couple of other weapons, vests and badges were taken out of an FBI agent's house up in Hamilton co. a few years ago.

There are also a pretty fair number of thefts from regular police cars. This "free man of the land" did it consistently throughout the Indianapolis area. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...found-car-suggest-he-planning-act-terror.html

He also very likely torched at least one police car in an officer's driveway.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Happens from time to time. If memory serves, a MP5 and a couple of other weapons, vests and badges were taken out of an FBI agent's house up in Hamilton co. a few years ago.

There are also a pretty fair number of thefts from regular police cars. This "free man of the land" did it consistently throughout the Indianapolis area. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...found-car-suggest-he-planning-act-terror.html

He also very likely torched at least one police car in an officer's driveway.

I remember that...Did he have a beef with that LEO, or just general hate for LEO...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am the only one professional enough to have a machine pistol.

Still%203a.jpg

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I think the FBI does not use select fire MP5s, so thankfully all the guy has stole is a really cool semi-atuo only gun...but still...we're supposed to trust our lives to these guys who get their stuff stolen all the time.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I think the FBI does not use select fire MP5s, so thankfully all the guy has stole is a really cool semi-atuo only gun...but still...we're supposed to trust our lives to these guys who get their stuff stolen all the time.

When I was in Jr High school I took a field trip to D.C., and we went to the FBI headquarters. They did a demonstration with one of their MP5's, and it was full auto. But that was a couple of decades ago.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    ask about ALL the PAN AM games commemorative hk mp5s that came up missing. Seems like a bunch went home with guys on departments and it was said not to ask about them.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    When I was in Jr High school I took a field trip to D.C., and we went to the FBI headquarters. They did a demonstration with one of their MP5's, and it was full auto. But that was a couple of decades ago.

Took my kid for that demonstration too. He got to keep the target.

Top Bottom