• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    I've had three and have been very pleased with all of them. I did have one small issue, but the U.S sales and service is in Fort Wayne so I dropped off the scope and they just gave me a new scope.

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    I do not have one, But I shot Several Guns with the Hawk Sidewinder on Them , We were shooting about 150 yds and it was clear .
    And the Person that owns the guns has never complained about any problems he has had, and like Whitleystu i like it that the service center is in Fort Wayne Indiana

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I've got a couple of the Vantage (IIRC) line on .22s. No problems so far, and for the $ they're actually quite clear. I do have a couple of complaints, one is that the adjustments aren't really precise but since I'm a zero and forget guy its not that big a deal, and the other is that IMHO the illumination is too bright on the lowest setting. As much as I like my Vortex scopes, I'll take a Hawke Vantage over a Vortex Crossfire II any day of the week due to the clearer glass.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    IMO, tracking is the most important thing any scope can do. If it doesnt track, and has Swarovski glass, I pass. Tracking is far and again more important than a 10% diffrence in glass quality. Folks miss shots all the time because scopes dont track (also its a sign of things to come as far as holding zero). No one has ever missed a shot because the edge of the FOV is not quite as crisp.

Top Bottom