• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    First let me say that I could not find the thread that had the Austin Indiana Gun show on it.

But my wife and I went to this show yesterday. Mostly to support my brothers at the lodge in Austin who had the show.

We liked the show a lot. It was not a large show. BUt that seem to add to the friendliness of the show. They let my wife in for free since she was with me. I donated her fee to the lodge. The tables were all full of guns and related equipment. A few knives and I purchased a nice bone handled folding knife.

Did not take long to see the tables but there was good stuff on all of them and a few deals.

I hope this show continues with the same folks who were there yesterday. I do not know if it is being held today, Sunday, or not.
    BUt the quality of goods at this show was really good.

We enjoyed it a lot. My wife said that she enjoyed going to it. And she mentioned how friendly everyone was. One thing there were a lot of Masons there. THe other is that they vendors were very friendly and wanted to talk to you.

I hope they do this again , But the quality of this show will make them find a larger building.

Good job Brothers,

Top Bottom