• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Each paid entry gives you a chance to win a Kel-Tec PMR30 pistol. 21+ only, all state & federal laws observed. Drawing on Sunday February 5th at 3pm when the show closes.

(Just a cut and paste fellas) I didn't write it nor have any involvement except attending.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I hope this one is better than the last one they had. While there were a lot of tables (no where near 225 though) there wasn't much product. The biggest vendor was wall hangings and mirrors. J&M from Greenfield was there but didn't bring much stock. Everything else was typical swap meet fair. I may go just to give them another chance and get out of the house.
    Dan

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I hope this one is better than the last one they had. While there were a lot of tables (no where near 225 though) there wasn't much product. The biggest vendor was wall hangings and mirrors. J&M from Greenfield was there but didn't bring much stock. Everything else was typical swap meet fair. I may go just to give them another chance and get out of the house.
    Dan
    I just go because it's a mile away... I'm not heartbroken year after year. I know what not expect..guns and ammo..

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Prepare for the worst; hope for the best.

Hamfests at that location got to be the same way. More arts and crafts stuff than radio stuff. That hamfest eventually died.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Prepare for the worst; hope for the best.

Hamfests at that location got to be the same way. More arts and crafts stuff than radio stuff. That hamfest eventually died.

I agree. Shame there aren't any around any more. I need to get some gear.
    Dan

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I just wish somehow the Gun Shows could be scheduled better. Wasn't any locally in February, two scheduled same dates in March (Tipton and Lebanon). In January there were two scheduled on same dates (either Tipton or Kokomo and Lafayette). Son and I try to attend every local show at Lafayette, Kokomo, Tipton, and Lebanon, but he has to work on Saturdays so usually miss one when 2 are on same date. There aren't that many so don't understand why they can't pick separate dates! I will probably attend Lebanon on Saturday and Tipton on Sunday.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I ASSumed it was this weekend based on the timing of the op. Thanks for the correction and oops.

Not a problem. Initially I thought it was this weekend as well and made plans to go yesterday. Happily with my next 5 Saturdays being full (taking pics for Special Olympics at Polar Plunges) I will go next Friday.
    Dan

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ànybody that went notice if anyone had Don Hume products? Want to pic up a couple 715 holsters.

Thanks for any info

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Grand daughters changed my plans on making this today. Hopefully Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. Anyone make it tonight?
    Dan

Top Bottom