• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I broke down and ordered a P320 subcompact and it arrives at the FFL tomorrow :cool:. Now I just have to find time to try it out.

fedex.JPG

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    9MM. I was able to dry fire one and it seemed very sweet. Can't wait to try it out.

Hopefully your example has a good trigger like the one you tried out. I've dry fired several P320s and all had different feeling triggers. From super crap to really nice. Not sure why they're so inconsistent

DaveM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Yeah I've heard the same from others who have one. I handled one not too long ago at a local shop and the trigger seemed pretty nice. I'd buy one, but early on I found out that Sigs do not fit my hand well at all. Congrats on your new gun, I hope it works out beautifully for you.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Hopefully your example has a good trigger like the one you tried out. I've dry fired several P320s and all had different feeling triggers. From super crap to really nice. Not sure why they're so inconsistent

I was dead set on buying one once but dry fired it and it was horrendous.

I've felt others that were really nice though too.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh

This has me a little concerned. I guess all I can do is hope for the best and insist that Sig make it right if it is not good. Wish me luck.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Congrats! Bought one for the wife recently and she loved it. Very crisp trigger, I just don't understand why they went so heavy with it. The manual says the triggers are 5.5lbs - 6.5lbs. I'm betting ours is 6lbs or more. I'm seriously considering picking up the greyguns PELT trigger to see how much nicer it could be with a pound or so off the trigger. Nice gun, just wish the nice trigger was a little lighter.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    FedEx missed Jim yesterday so I was finally able to get the P320 today and although I have only dry fired it so far, I think I can say this has an excellent trigger.

I hope to get out Saturday and throw some lead down range.

Top Bottom