Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Good Guy with a Gun

Ft Wayne, Attempted Armed Robbery foiled by a victim with a Gun. He shot the perpetrator who is now in Parkview Regional Hospital. Crime Scene is right across the Road from the Hospital.

Person seriously hurt in shooting on city?s north side | WANE
    "If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
    Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.
    And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind."
    Major Michael Davis O'Donnell KIA 7 Feb 1978

Yay for the good guy !
    This kind of news is always good for us gun owners.

Waiting for more detail.

HAVOC!
    "Aeternum Vigilantium", "Braccae Ad Libitum."
    "Ever Vigilant", "Pants Optional"

LLM

Jay/lonehoosier

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Wow, I work in that area and frequent that gas station. Was thinking about grabbing breakfast there this morning.

Expert
    Notice the fake news slant in the headline? It should say: "Would be armed robber foiled by lawful armed citizen" but instead the headline leads one to believe it's just another shooting.

Good guy with gun saves the day. Can't be I haven't heard it on the news. No one is harping on it.
    If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DanVoils View Post
    I'll raise you.

Jay/lonehoosier

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Caffeine dependent life form agerm220's Avatar
    Hero citizen with gun dumps would be armed robber. Refuse to be a victim. Bravo, sir way to stay in the fight. This is why we carry. Quick..violent...over

Praise be the LORD my ROCK, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast