• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Arrested in 7 counties? And that's not counting other states?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Shows how long it's been since I've been there. I wonder how long it's been down.

Indiana Shooter. It was a competing forum.

Dan

It went black about 2 weeks ago.

I am not sure I would call it a competing forum. It was just an alternative for people that didn't like some things here. There were many people that were on both boards.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    It went black about 2 weeks ago.

I am not sure I would call it a competing forum. It was just an alternative for people that didn't like some things here. There were many people that were on both boards.

True. I was being nice. :D

Dan

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Way back machine took its last archive of the site Jan 20. So yeah, recent development.

Or or did it go offline due to that sale and attention from da man? :tinfoil:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He sounds like a real winner.

Janis is set to stand trial June 7 in Delaware Circuit Court 3 on a driving-while-intoxicated charge stemming from a February 2016 arrest.

He also faces a DWI charge filed Dec. 30 in Jay Superior Court.

According to court records, Janis has been been convicted of arson, burglary, carrying a handgun without a permit, driving while intoxicated (at least five times) and public intoxication (twice).

He has been arrested in Bartholomew, Delaware, Fayette, Jay, Madison, Randolph and Wayne counties.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    200   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Back on topic, why is this guy free to begin with? I hope he stays locked up for awhile, I understand people make mistakes, but this guy doesn't seem to learn from his. So he needs to go bye bye.
    I would suspect that he was using Armslist. Gunbroker you have to ship your firearm to an FFL, then the new buyer does the paperwork and picks it up from the FFL. When I have used Gunbroker, especially shipping a handgun I use an FFL to ship to the receiving FFL. Way more of a paper trail using Gunbroker, because it is the legal way to do things.

As far as Indiana Shooter, I had an account there as well, but have not logged in or even pulled it up in the last 2 years. The last time I looked at it, I checked out the classifieds and there was plenty of "thread stomping" going on.
    It made me appreciate INGO even more.

Top Bottom