• ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Video

Order In The Court! Killer Reaches For Gun - Caught On Camera Michigan Murder Trial Candy Fisher Michael Fisher Nicole Bergdorf

0,,14657232,00.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    should have let the gun jump out on its own and let it shoot the bastard! I remember the story in the news, he would have deserved it.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    It's amazing that deputy didn't lose his gun.

I, too wonder why he wasn't cuffed. Sometimes defense atorneys don't want their clients handcuffed because it makes them look "guilty".

Dave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Carmel
    What strikes me is how calm the guy looks and then he flips a switch to crazy. Anyone notice him laughing on the way out?

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    i'm guessing that was a thumb lock holster, as with a fobus the guy most likely would have had that gun

his legs are shackled too, so why not cuffed to at least the table as well?
    Andrew

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Fortunately the disaster was averted ... this time.

Remember the guy who overpowered his guard in the courthouse in Atlanta a couple of years ago? Too many people died that day. And, in my opinion, it would have been resolved more quickly and with less loss of innocent life if cops weren't the only armed people on the premises.

The guy used to work with my brother in law, by the way. Small world!

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Fortunately the disaster was averted ... this time.

Remember the guy who overpowered his guard in the courthouse in Atlanta a couple of years ago? Too many people died that day. And, in my opinion, it would have been resolved more quickly and with less loss of innocent life if cops weren't the only armed people on the premises.

The guy used to work with my brother in law, by the way. Small world!

That reminds me, my dad is an attorney and used to practice law in Indiana till he moved to Tennessee. He used to carry everyday, even in court. The judge let him carry because these kind of things can happen at anytime. My dad also shot with many of the police in the area and the judge knew this.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That reminds me, my dad is an attorney and used to practice law in Indiana till he moved to Tennessee. He used to carry everyday, even in court. The judge let him carry because these kind of things can happen at anytime. My dad also shot with many of the police in the area and the judge knew this.

Some judges in Indiana are really cool about such things if they know you.

There is no law in Indiana that bars carry in a courthouse, but a lot of counties and judges make their own rules, which we have to obey. It sucks when the metal detectors are at the entrance, and far less so when they are at the entrance of the courtroom proper.

Top Bottom